Intermission Prt. 2

Holy fricken heck guys.

Book two is done. No mas.

I'll be back though for book three! I'm thinking about leaving this for the entirety of the month of July and coming back around the start of August (we'll see). But I'm going to miss you guys :'(( Come chat with me, I don't bite (maybe).

You guys can still request and I'll be trying to work on the requests I have not completed so if yours wasn't here, it will be in the next one. 

You can expect more reactions (hopefully) and possibly more text scenarios in the future, but I'm not that great with those. 

Check out my other books so you can spam me with funny comments :). My top recommendations are:

'A Queen and Her Seven Servants'

'Bowling Alley' (Though if you comment something lighthearted, I might have to frown upon you because this book is very, very emotional)

'YouTube'

and 'What Kid'

"What Kid?" is probably my main concern now. I have the remaining plot worked out and now I just have to write it.

As I said earlier, if there are any recommendations to make anything better here, please tell me! I'm open to suggestions! A reader brought up ages and not knowing what age you are in some imagines, so I'll try to be making that more clear in the future as well.

I don't know if book three will be the last one. My inspiration bucket is kind of dry now, and I'd hate to leave this, but good things have to come to an end eventually ://. 

UGH I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE YOU GUYS. I'M GOING TO MISS YOU. PLEASE CHECK IN EVERY NOW AND THEN AND JUST SAY HI OR SOMETHING, I DON'T CARE. MAKE ME FEEL REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE, I LITERALLY DON'T CARE. 

The next book will be titled "One Sister, Seven Brothers, and Another Set of Memories." I thought of making it "One Sister, Seven Brothers, and the Last Set of Memories" but like I said, I don't know if it is the last. I'll make sure to edit this to tell you guys when its published and I'll put a message on my message board and all that jazz. I'll let you know ;)

I had so much fun making this book and there were SO many emotions going on. We made it through a comeback and I had my first break and I had a heart-to-heart with you guys back in January and so many other times. You guys mean the world to me.

I love you guys and take care of yourselves. Stay healthy and safe and remember to tell your loved ones that you love them and care for them. I'm open to chat if you need to rant ~

See you later, cherubs~

EDIT ON JULY 25, 2018:

Book three is published!! Go check it out!!