Car Door

Jungkook threw open the car door. He was upset over something Jin scolded him about so he just wanted to get in his room and hide away with his games. It was something silly, and personally, you just wanted him to calm down and be happy again.

You went to get out behind him, placing your hand outside the car. But you didn't expect your brother to slam the door behind him.

You watched as it closed, trapping your hand between it and the rest of the car quickly. Pain immediately surged through your arm and you let out a small wimper.

Jungkook, realizing the door didn't close all the way, turned around. His eyes widened as he looked to see your fingers, lifeless and turning an awful shade of red, hanging out. He flung open the door to see you in tears. You grabbed your hand and held it close to you, before letting out a wail.

"Oh, (Y/N), I'm so sorry," he babbled, grabbing and pulling you close to him. He looked at your hand which seemed to be getting worse and worse by the second. "I d-d-din't know you were getting out behind me. Oh, please forgive me."

You sobbed. "It hurts, oppa. I can't feel it."

Jin, who was already at the front door, looked back to see his siblings lagging behind. He couldn't see you, but he could see Jungkook. "What's taking you guys so long?"

Jungkook looked at you. His heart was pounding and right now he only cared about you. "Let's go get Jin to look at it, okay? I got you."

You slipped out of the car, legs shaking due to the rapid heart beat you had and the trauma you just experienced. "O-O-Okay." You let Jungkook lead you to Jin and he took your throbbing hand in his to show his oldest brother.

Jin frowned. "Oh, princess," was all he muttered as he looked at it.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)," Jungkook muttered.

"I-I-It's... it's fine," you cried. "Is it going to be okay?"

Jin shrugged as he gently felt your fingers. "Nothing feels broken. Let's get inside and get you some ice."

And as you sat in the kitchen, waiting as Jin put some ice into a plastic baggie, Jungkook planted small kisses on your hand.

"I don't know if it still works on thirteen year olds, but I'll try to help you, sis."

---

I need imagine ideas for the following members:

Everyone except Jungkook. That little turd is getting popular due to my complaining.

jerk

***jk jk i love him***