I Really Don't Like Your Girlfriend

Requested by HoneyGirl89. I hope you like it and thank you for requesting!

The third and probably last part of this series.

---

Like you hated her. You thought about standing her while ignoring her boyfriend, Jungkook, but it seemed like she was just using you now. Whenever you came home and they were there, she would tell you to leave – that this was "big person stuff."

"I'm almost fifteen," you sneered towards Taehyung as you ranted. "Not to mention I live in a house with seven guys. I know what the birds and bees are."

One day at a volleyball game, you sat next to Jungkook since he was the only one who came to watch you play. You two didn't talk but instead say there in silence as you watched the varsity team play. He would occasionally ask if you needed something to eat, but you would shake your head and continued playing on your phone. A little into the game, you heard heels clomping on the game. As expected, your brother's girlfriend came walking up and she squeezed herself in between you and your brother. Though you were furious with him at the time, you didn't want his girlfriend to be in between you two. But you ignored it and acted like it was nothing. A few minutes passed before Lindsey tugged on your arm.

"Let's go get something from the concession stand!" she said rather joyfully as she dragged you off of the bleachers. She drug you into the hallways of the school before she pushed you towards the lockers and crossed her arms. "Listen here, Miss Kim. You made my boyfriend upset and I will not allow that. You better not make it worse, okay? He's too busy moping because of you to notice me. And we can't have that, can we?"

"Who would want to notice you?" you snapped, done with all of this girl's bull crap.

She fumed. "I will not hesitate to make your life miserable."

"I will not hesitate to tell my other brothers what you're doing," you shot back. "Just go back to making out with him, Lindsey. You really think I care about what he does?"

So you grabbed your things out of the locker room and walked home without telling Jungkook. Your siblings at home questioned you as to why you were coming home alone, but you answered by telling them that he was just wanted to spend some time with his girlfriend.

"I don't know about her," Yoongi murmured as he scrolled through his phone.

"She's mean," Jimin added. "She's making my Jungkookie focus on her than things like his family and school work."

The next day started out fine until you got messages from an unknown number. Just by reading the messages you knew who it was.

"You telling your brothers what I'm doing is petty. Real petty, Miss Kim. I would advise you to step back and let your brother and I date in peace."

You replied with, "I didn't tell them. They just don't like you, either."

You could honestly care less about Jungkook being in a toxic relationship. You would normally be a helicopter-sister and be trying to go through his phone and make sure he was being a good boy, but the time he was spending at home was becoming less and less. He was always somewhere with Lindsey and you could do nothing about it. But did you even want to anyways?

But his girlfriend took it too far when the harassing started to get physical. Every time you were near Jungkook when she was, she would pinch you harshly or push you away discreetly.

"Does it seem like I like him or something?" you rhetorically he asked Taehyung during your rant. "He's my brother."

But the last straw happened at school. You were roaming the halls, on a mission to fetch some things for your teacher when a hand grabbed you and pulled you to the side.

Lindsey seemed like she could explode at any second. You only sighed, tired of her antics. "What do you want?"

"I want you to stop hanging out with Jungkook," she demanded.

"He's my brother, though," you said. "We came out of the same hole, how am I not supposed to hang out with him?"

"Just not even bother with him!" she continued. "He keeps asking me how he can get you to forgive him. Do you know how much time he's wasting with me? I don't have eternity, Miss Kim. I can't sit around and worry about my boyfriend's sister."

"And what if I told you that I wasn't going to stop hanging out with him?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.

She furrowed her eyebrows before she lunged forward. You saw her hands fly towards you and expected some sort of slap or scratch but instead you opened your eyes to reveal the brother you had been shunning.

"Lindsey, what are you doing?" he questioned, letting go of his girl friend and moving in between you and her.

His girlfriend seemed shocked that she had been caught. She gawked for a few seconds before Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Don't think that I wasn't aware of what was going on. If you want to mess with my sister, you better do it when I'm not around."

You grinned as the two tossed around words before you heard Jungkook say the words you had been wanting him to say for the longest time:

"We're through."

"What?" Lindsey shrieked. "Just like that?"

"No one messes with my little sister," he told her.

After a few choice words, Lindsey stormed off and you were left with Jungkook. "So now do you forgive me?" he asked, turning to you.

"Depends," you answered. "Are you going to date any more girls like her because my patience is at an all time low?"

He chuckled. "All my future girlfriends will have to ask you for permission first, all right?"

You nodded. "Jungkook, it just hurt that you chose her side over your sister's. You didn't even ask my side of the story. You just immediately supported her and pushed me back. And I was trying to be nice to her until she started acting like I was after you, too."

Jungkook nodded, knowing that this talk was needed. "So are you still angry with me?"

You told him you weren't. "But next time you choose your girlfriend over me as quickly as you did, I might have to chew you out."

"You do whatever you want," he replied. "I just wanted to make sure we were on good terms again. I kind of missed your constant nagging."

"I wouldn't be nagging you if you weren't so stupid," you dead-panned.

"Hey, there's the little sister I have always known and loved."

---

Thank you guys so much for 300K reads and 20K votes!

I love you guys so so much!! 💝🌸