Depression

Requested by YourFateLiesHere. I hope you like it and thank you so much for requesting!

---

You figured no one noticed the change in your attitude. You figured no one noticed how dull and sad you were. You figured no one cared. You figured they wanted you to be depressed, which only left you to dig deeper into the hole you were stuck in.

It started out with you just being down on yourself. It was either body image or grades. Either way, it seemed to just get worse and worse to the point where you were numb to everything. You were numb to your own negative thoughts. And at that point, depression owned you, and you could do nothing about it.

You thought several times about ending it or maybe just cutting your clean skin a tiny bit. You tried to once or twice but a pounding knock on the bathroom door always made you slide the blade into your hiding spot.

You told yourself that you weren't getting help because no one could see your suffering. But you were wrong.

You were coming home from school and as soon as you placed your foot in the front door, a warm hug enveloped you.

"How's my favorite princess doing?" Yoongi asked, squeezing you tightly.

"Huh?" You were so taken aback that you couldn't utter anything in response. Why was he asking you how you were? You didn't deserve that type of attention.

Yoongi lowered his voice to where only you could here it and not Jungkook who was sluggishly entering behind you. "I found your stash in the bathroom. Not to mention, I hear you in your room crying, (Y/N). If you need to talk I'm here, you know that right?"

You shook your head. "You don't care," you spat, tears forming at the base of your eyes. "You don't actually care."

"Oh, princess, I care so, so much," he argued. "It's going to be okay. Let's go chat in your room, okay? You can tell me what's bothering you."

By this time your emotions were all over the place. You could only sputter like a car out of gas, tears rolling down your puffy cheeks. Your sobs shook and rattled your whole body and your face contortioned to read your pain.

Yoongi gave you a reassuring smile. "When I was younger, around your age, I went through it, too. You were only three, so you wouldn't remember, but you can ask Jin and Namjoon and Hoseok and all the rest of them. This kind of stuff isn't good to play around with, (Y/N). And I knew this wasn't any girl drama when I saw those razors in the bathroom. I'm not joking, princess. I just want to help, which ever way I can."

"Please," you sobbed, grabbing his body and pushing your wet face into his clothes. "I don't know how to fix this. I... I want it stop-"

"Want what to stop?" Yoongi asked, his voice kind.

"The pain." You hiccupped and continued to cry. Yoongi's hand reassuringly rubbed up and down your back as you released your feelings that you had kept hidden for long.

"You'll be okay. I'll help you."

---

Question of the day from nobodydeservestolive:

"DO YOU SECRETLY READ SMUT!?"

A: If it was secret, why would I tell you?? hehe