Confession

Your fingers were hard at work, typing away on your phone. Hoseok was in the driver's seat next to you as you were on the way home from school. He decided to pick you up today, which you did not object to. A guy in your class was texting you and you were trying to be witty and sarcastic with everything you had to say until you got on the subject of a couple in your class. You were talking about how you thought it was silly and that you were trying to stay focused on your school work more than you had in middle school.

To which he responded with, "Oh? Well, I was planning to ask you out after you responded with some corny comment but now I feel as though I was shot down before I was even given a chance."

Your breath stopped. You didn't know this guy would make your heart race like this. You didn't know you liked him like this. You just thought you two were good friends. You shut your phone off without responding and placed it down on the console. "Hoseok."

"Dongsaeng?" he responded, finally speaking.

"I think my friend just confessed to me," you said.

"Really?" your brother questioned, turning the radio down. "Well, what do you think about that?"

You blushed as Hoseok looked over at you, a small smile on his face. "Huh?"

"I think I might like him, too," you whispered.

Hoseok grinned. "Is it the boy I'm thinking about? The one that you invited to your volleyball game that one time?"

You nodded and he hummed. "I figured. I could tell he liked you."

"Are you not going to scream at me for getting involved in guys again?" you asked.

Hoseok shook his head. "Leave that to Jungkook."

---

If you guys caught on to the fact that I update on Mondays, a few flags probably went off. But there was no need to worry. With that said, you probably noticed there was two today instead of just one and Friday, I will not update. It's because I'm taking a break :(.

I don't want to, but I haven't been able to write lately. I've been losing inspiration and plus, I'm trying to focus everything on school. I become a sophomore in three weeks. With that said, I'm trying to put my hard work into school, and not writings. I hate to do this, but school is a big part of my life. I have to get straight A's. I'm in high school now, so it counts. I'm trying to limit my distractions because I only have three weeks to get in more grades for freshman year.

My break will be until May 18th. I just need to focus on studying and not skimming through homework so I can try to write. That's not what I plan to do for the rest of my life, sadly. I'll be back afterward, with better imagines hopefully. I don't know if I'll update other things, but I probably won't.

I hope you guys understand, and I'm sorry. Finals week is a big deal to me and these days leading up to it takes a lot of energy. I love you guys, and I'll still be around checking my notifications, so if you need to talk, I'm here.

I love each and every one of you, cherubs, and I'm sorry I'm doing this. Hopefully I'll at least make a dent in my requests lol. I just don't want to stress myself out with pulling some poorly written request out of my ass just so I can update. I don't want to cram writing and studying. I'll be back, though, cherubs.

I love you, and have a great three weeks <33