Taste Test

You brought over a glass filled with murky brown water over to Namjoon who waited patiently for you. He volunteered to be your taste tester for the day and he didn't even waver when he saw the brown liquid in front of him. "Is this what you made for me?" he asked.

You nodded, excitement filling you. "I hope you like it! I made it with lots of love, like Jin does!"

Namjoon chuckled before he took a sip of the liquid. He almost hurled once it touched his tongue but he swallowed. He smiled, hoping you hadn't poisoned him. "That was... great."

Seven year old (Y/N) giggled. "I made it just for you!"

Namjoon felt his stomach churn. "What was in that, kid?"

You thought for a moment before leaving him. You soon returned with a basket of things and you explained that you used everything in it. Namjoon picked up a bottle of glitter and sighed, recalling the scratching against his throat when he swallowed. There was a container of Halloween themed sprinkles and a bottle of cinnamon. Next was a half-filled water bottle and empty packets of grape, lemonade, and cherry drink mixes. He looked at you. "You used all of this?"

"I also spit in it, if that counts," you added innocently, making Namjoon face palm.

You sensed his irritation and you held your hands up. "I said I made it with love! Do you expect me to put my heart in there?"

Namjoon choked on his laughter before he regained his composure. He leaned forward and kissed your forehead. "You're such a mess, kiddo."

---

Ask me questions, I love answering them.

In fact, I'll make a separate part in which I'll answer all of your questions.

BUT ALSO BOOK ONE HAS 300K READS!!! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING AND I COULDNT ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE! 😘😘😘

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS