Christmas Cookies

"Jimin, can you pass me the blue icing?" you asked, holding out your hand. A tube suddenly landed in your empty hand you returned to decoriating your cookie.

"I can't believe Jin-hyung made this many cookies," Yoongi groaned as he threw some sprinkles on a cookie he had decortated. It was a tradition in your family to make cookies and then decorate them as a family, but only you, Yoongi, and Jimin were up for the task this year.

Jimin sat down a pretty cookie and frowned. "That's so pretty I don't want to eat it."

"Well, if you're not eating it," you said as you sat down yours only to pick his up. "I am." And you took a big bite while grinning.

"Hey!" Jimin scolded before grabbing one of your cookies and biting down on it.

Yoongi only smiled and looked at his cookies. "That's why I make mine ugly."

You looked at his and picked up one, showing it to him. It was a gingerbread man, with red icing around it's neck, x's for eyes, and red slashes here and there. "So you created a dead guy?"

Yoongi chuckled. "You don't want to eat it, do you?"

Jimin took the cookie and bit its head off. "But maybe I do."

"Are you guys getting anything done?" Jin asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"Yes," you answered.

"It looks to me like you're eating them," Jin quipped.

You giggled. "Well, we are decorating them so we actually deserve to."

Jin shook his head. "Just get back to work."

---

Me: No one requests anything for Jungkook :(

*800 people ask for Jungkook imagines*

Me: