Presentation

Exactly one swear word because Taehyung gets upset.

---

You had fallen hard into the GOT7 fandom. It was everything you could ever ask for. You loved all seven boys as much as you loved your seven brothers and you would often express this love to your friends. They just laughed and called you silly and others would express their love with you. So one day during Christmas break, you started making a presentation. When you went back to school, you jokingly asked your favorite teacher if you could show your presentation to the class. She smiled and gladly accepted, making you anxious and excited. You hadn't expected her to let you, so now you made sure it would be the best presentation anyone had ever seen.

You had it ready and it was perfect. You had presented it to your brothers and they told you that it was beyond perfect. Fast forward to May on one of the last days of school, your teacher told you it was time for you to present. Your legs were shaking due to your fear of presenting things in front of a group of people. However, you pulled it together and set to presenting your hard work. With your friend helping you change the slides, you began.

But you felt your whole world come crashing down around you. More than half of your class were starting to take out their phones and others were talking over you. Some were rolling their eyes and some were just being completely rude. You tried to put on a brave face and get through with your hard work but they wouldn't let you. Your friend that was helping you was getting angry, telling them to be quiet and that if they didn't like it, then they could leave. Meanwhile, you tried to speak even through your legs were shaking beneath you. You didn't even get to finish it, partially because of the bell and partially because your rowdy class wouldn't let you.

After school, your brother, Taehyung, came to pick you up. It was out of the ordinary, but Jungkook said he wasn't stepping back into his high school ever again and the others were busy with their own schooling. (Except Jin, who was working.)

"How was your day, princess?" Taehyung asked, helping you with your heavy bags. You had taken a bunch of stuff out of your locker so you wouldn't have so much to get rid of on the last day.

"It was good," you answered. It just came out since that's all you got asked after school. You were just accustomed to saying "good."

"That's good!" Taehyung replied. "Got anywhere you want to go?"

You shook your head. "Home is fine if that's okay with you."

"Alright." So Taehyung got started on the way home while you went to texting back a guy friend who was telling you that he thought your presentation was good. You told him that you appreciated it, though you didn't get to finish it. He told you that everyone else was just rude, which only led you into thinking about your fail attempt to talk about something you loved. This is why I never liked public speaking. And before you knew it, you were crying.

Once you got home, you slipped out of the car, not letting your brother see your tears. That is until you hit your elbow on the side of the car. You grimaced, releasing a gasp of pain, which in turn set of red flags in your brother's mind as soon as he heard it. He turned and looked at you. "What did you do?"

"I just hit my elbow," you murmured, shutting the door and then opening the back one to get your things.

"Are you crying?" he asked, watching you.

"Yeah," you responded.

"Why?" He turned the car off and waited for you to unleash some sort of sob story that he would take care of as soon as you said the source of your tears.

"Because I gave my GOT7 presentation today," you cried.

"Really? How did it go?"

"Terrible!" you gasped, making yourself cry even more. "Everyone was being rude and disrespectful. I worked so hard on that, Taehyung, and they just laughed at it!"

Taehyung frowned. "Did you really expect those preps to get their head out of their ass?"

You looked up, not expecting your brother to swear. He covered his mouth. "I'm sorry, it just slipped. But I'm telling the truth. There's going to be people like that in life, princess. You can't help it. But don't let them get you down. One day they'll have to give a presentation and you'll get to laugh at them."

"I just wanted to share something I loved but they wouldn't let me," you continued. "If they didn't want to listen, then they should've done it respectfully and not be the definition of rude."

"Hey, you know what," Taehyung muttered, shooting you a look of excitement. "How about I call over my friends and you can give your presentation then?"

You began to shake your head. "I'll be nervous. I don't know them."

"(Y/N), they're literally just a group of actors and artists who have to present in front of people all the time," your brother explained. "They know what it's like to be where you are. They don't act like that because they know how hard it is to go out there and open yourself up to people you don't know."

"They won't be disrespectful? Or rude?" you asked, feeling your tears begin to subside.

"If anything, they'll annoy you with questions about who your favorite is or what color you think suits each of them."

You tried to smile, happy that you had Taehyung to cheer you up. "I really appreciate that."

Taehyung grinned. "Anything to make you happy."

---

Written immediately after I got home from giving my BTS presentation because I was in tears haha.

Also, you guys were so sweet to my friend Friday. You made me cry lol. She was just having a bad day so I wanted to make sure she didn't go to bed sad or anything. You guys are the sweetest :))

And lastly, the truth that is unavoidable if you hadn't already seen my message,

There will be a third book.

With that said, are there any improvements I could work on? Anything I need to add or stop doing? Give me any type of feedback! I want this third book to be even better!

I don't know if it'll be the last one, but we'll see.