Pointers

Requested by the06liner. I hope you liked it and thank you for requesting!

---

You fell with a thud and sighed before giggling. "I can't dance, Hobi," you choked out between laughter.

"Stop lying," he scolded. "You can, you just have to practice. That time you had your footing wrong so that explains why you fell."

You sighed. "Like every time."

Hoseok stood up from where he sat. "You're having trouble with rhythm. Try to count your steps along with the beat. That'll help you figure that all out."

"This is too hard," you groaned.

"Stop being so down on yourself," he pouted. "You're doing great. How about we break it all down in simple steps again and once you get them all down, we can put it all back together, alright?"

You said that would be okay and you began your dance lesson once again and after a few hours you were so confident with how you were doing. Hoseok stepped back and let you do your thing and when you had finished the whole song flawlessly, he felt like he had just taught a baby how to walk.

"I told you you could do it!"

***

You read over the words and sighed. "I can't."

"Who said you couldn't?" Yoongi asked. "Just read over them so you know what the words are and then we can slowly start putting it to music."

You were trying to learn the rap of a GOT7 song and you just couldn't figure it out. So of course, you went to Yoongi for help.

"I'm sure Hoseok told you to break down the dance into little sections," Yoongi started. "The same thing can help here. It's really not that difficult, but I can understand how it's probably hard for you since you never really rap."

So you went about your day, muttering the lyrics of the rap under your breath and you finally had it down by the end of the day. You were so happy and when you went to Yoongi and spilled out the whole rap, he felt happy for you.

"See? You just had to work at it, sis. And look, you're almost as good as me."

***

You went to a little sleepover your friend group was having. They were huge GOT7 fans and when you poured out all your hard work into a small dance session and when you rapped along to your favorite idols, they were astounded.

"You're so good!" one cheered.

"Yeah, how did you get that good? Last time I checked, you had two left feet."

And you could only giggle and thank your two brothers for helping you.

---

I hope you liked it~!