Save Me

Requested by yoonmz and SmileySammy97. (Both of you changed your names from the screenshots I had of your requests so I had to find you). Anyways, both of you requested sort of the same thing but one of you were more specific. I combined both, so I hope you both like it!

---

You timidly walked into the almost empty classroom. You had gotten a note in your locker that told you to come to the biology classroom during seventh period. That class would be empty then until after school when the Student Council came together. You knew who would be waiting for you and you kind of wished that you had just ignored the note and went on with your business.

You walked in and was met with three smirking girls. They were seniors at your school and they would have access to this locked classroom because they were part of the Student Council, like your youngest brother. As you made your way in, one moved behind you and locked the door shut like it had been before they had been here.

"What do you want?" you asked, your voice quiet.

The oldest and leader of the group grinned. She had straight brown hair that was pulled back into a pony tail. She was half a foot taller than you. "I want to make sure you know how bad of a friend you are!"

You cocked your head to the side, confused. "What did I do?"

"You know what you did," the girl beside the oldest sneered. She was your height with short blonde hair. "Don't act like you're innocent."

The girl that had been behind you suddenly grabbed your hands and restricted them behind you. The oldest girl chuckled. "You didn't do what we told you to," she explained. "We asked you to humiliate your friend, and you didn't."

"Because she's my best friend!" you gasped.

"We're your friends now," the girl behind you snickered.

You really wished that you had just minded your business weeks ago. You had accidentally got into an argument with these three one day and now they were taking it out in ways you didn't think they would. You were now their servant and they sent you to do their evil bidding.

"Too bad that this isn't your first warning," the leader sighed. "I'm afraid that you're going to really regret not doing what we told you to."

You watched as the shorter girl walked over to her backpack and grab something from one of the pockets. But you didn't stay focused on what it was since the leader came over and slapped you across the face. You whimpered, beginning to tear up from the tingling and burning sensation that began to spread across your face. The shorter girl came into your view, though, as she walked up to her leader. She handed her something and the older girl chuckled.

"See this?" the leader asked, exposing what had been giving to her. Your heart beat quickened as soon as you saw that it was a sharp blade. You began to cry more.

"No please," you pleaded. "D-D-Don't... don't hurt me."

"It's not going to hurt," the girl holding you hissed. "It'll be fun."

The girl put the blade to your skin on your neck and you held your breath, feeling it move. "It's just a tiny scratch," the shorter girl announced. "So don't freak out."

You felt blood drip and you were about to start doubting her when the knife was brought back to your skin.

"Another one would suit you nicely," the leader grinned. "It'll make you look-"

"What are you doing?" a harsh voice asked.

The knife left your skin and the three girls jumped. The hands holding you left as the girls turned to see the intruder.

"Nothing!" the oldest lied. "We were just helping her with some homework!"

You heard the voice laugh dryly. "Oh, yeah right. Why do you need to have a knife to tutor someone?" You heard footsteps and a hand grabbed your shoulder. "Hey, are you okay-"

You were met with Jungkook's eyes and when he realized that the victim was his little sister, his face darkened. Of course he would be in here at this time. He was the president of the Student Council, and it was his job to set up the meetings. "It's one thing to mess with another student," Jungkook growled, pushing you back behind him, "but when you mess with my sister, you're taking a few steps too far."

"What are you going to do?" the one that had been holding you questioned. "If you hurt us, your title as Student Council President will be taken away."

Jungkook chuckled, crossing his arms. "And I think the same will happen with you three, but at least we won't have to reelect anyone when you're gone."

"You're just going to take us out?" the shortest smirked. "That won't hurt us."

"Oh, but I'm sure it will once you find out that this little incident has stripped you of your title as valedictorian."

The girls looked shocked. "No, I have get that," the leader whined. "My parents will kill me if I don't."

"Then you should've thought twice about pulling a knife on my sister." Jungkook then told them to leave before he addressed you. "Are you alright?"

You hadn't realized it, but you had been having a panic attack for the last five minutes. You were shaking and crying and Jungkook sighed before picking you up in his arms. "It'll be okay, sis," he cooed, planting a kiss on your forehead. "I'm going to take you to the nurse's, okay? And then we can go explain what happened."

"But then they're going to come after me again," you cried.

Jungkook shook his head. "Not if I'm around."

"But you can't be here all the time," you said.

Jungkook grinned. "Who said I couldn't?" He did his best to hug you as he held you. "Let's go get you patched up, though. I'm glad you're safe. That won't happen again, I promise."

---

I hope you both liked it~!

Also, if I get 1K followers, I might publish a new story and I might do a face reveal. We'll see how confident I am lol

Actually, scratch that. What do you guys want? Another Q&A? A special chapter? A Q&A with your "brothers"? Those are always fun. But you tell me! I'm open to any suggestions and I'll try to accomplish what you guys want!