Stuck

This was requested by _augtumn_. I hope you like it and thank you so much for requesting!

---

You sniffled, pulling at your hair furiously. A sibling had made you laugh and your gum had unfortunately tumbled out of your mouth and got tangled in your (H/C) locks.

Hoseok noticed your irritation. He kneeled down in front of you and noticed his eight year old sister's hair had something orange tangled in it. "What's this, dongsaeng?" Hoseok asked, taking your hands in his so he could see what was stuck in your hair.

"Gum," you cried. You were scared, for you thought the only way to get rid of it was to cut your hair.

Hoseok pouted and then smiled. "Don't worry, (Y/N/N). I'll get you taken care of."

Hoseok grabbed his phone from his pocket and looked up simple ways to get gum out of one's hair. He found a solution that he believed would work and you followed him to the kitchen. He picked you up and sat you on the counter before going through with the directions, talking to you soothingly as you watched him.

And miraculously, the gum vanished from your hair and was now in the trash. "Is it all gone?" you asked.

"I believe so, dongsaeng," he grinned, planting a kiss on your cheek. "Didn't I tell you that I would get you taken care of?"

---

I hope you liked it~!