Blanket Hog

You had slept in Yoongi's bed with him, despite his complaining and whining. You had just climbed in and kept your back to him, drifting off to sleep rather quickly. Yoongi just rolled his eyes and kept to his side of the bed, careful not to disturb his sleeping little sister.

Sometime in the middle of the night, Yoongi woke up. He wrapped the blankets around himself and was enveloped in their warmth. He smiled to himself, enjoying the heat. Jin always kept their room freezing during the night and Yoongi found himself melting when his covers were warm. It made him feel comforted in a way.

He remembered you, though. He looked over his shoulder and noticed you, rolled up into a ball, entirely out of the covers. Yoongi realized he had taken your share of the covers, leaving you shivering in the cold.

Yoongi sighed. He didn't want to get out of his nest of covers he built. It was warm and soft and he didn't want to leave it any time soon. But he knew he had to.

Yoongi got out of bed and walked to your side of the bed. He saw goose bumps on your skin and he felt bad for hogging the blankets, especially when you weren't able to pull them back. He grabbed the blankets and pulled them towards you, covering your body with a fair amount of blankets.

"You better thank me in the morning, sis."

---