Saved

You were angry at Jin for making you come with him and Namjoon to the grocery store. You wanted to stay home and it wasn't like you were going to be home alone. The rest of your siblings were there so you thought it was useless for Jin to make you come with him. And Namjoon didn't even help you. He said it was good if you came along with them, making you become even angrier.

"Can I go home?" you asked for the umpteenth time, finally making Jin reach his breaking point. It seemed like everyone was having a bad day.

"If you want to go home, go home!" Jin snapped. He turned his back to you. "I just wanted to spend some time with you but whatever. Go home."

You felt kind of bad for making him upset. "I guess I'll stay-"

"No!" Jin yelled, turning his head to you. "Go home!"

You scrambled out of the aisle, not wanting to bother him anymore. You thought about hanging out with Namjoon, wherever he was but you didn't feel like going to find him. You walked out of the automatic doors and began to walk home.

You didn't bother to watch where you went, resulting in you bumping into several people. You didn't even keep an eye out when you crossed the street, not even thinking about the chance that a car could hit you.

You waited for the cars to stop coming at a corner and when the sign said you could walk you picked up your pace and strolled across the street, not a car in sight. Or so you thought.

You heard the loud honking sounds as you saw the headlights race towards you. Your muscles froze as you looked at the black car barreling towards you and you prepared for the impact.

But it never came.

Instead you felt your body lifted up and the headlights went straight passed you as someone carried you across the road.

You were dropped to the ground and you looked up to see Namjoon. He wiped his face and you saw a tear slip from his eye. He blew out a breath of air before looking at you sternly. "Don't you ever, and I mean ever, do that again, you hear me, Kim (Y/N)?"

"Yes, Namjoon," you replied softly. You stood up and realized how much panic you probably caused him. "I'm sorry."

Namjoon nodded, the tear that had slipped out gone without a trace. He was good at masking his sadness. "I don't know what I would do if I lost you, kid. Don't put yourself in a position like that, okay? I can't lose you."

"Yes, Namjoon."

---

Have an amazing weekend, you cherubs!