Wheelchair

Yoongi had been in the hospital for several days because his appendix burst unexpectedly. You and your other siblings would visit him every day. He was recovering from surgery and was ordering his siblings to fetch him anything he wanted. And since he couldn't walk (or maybe he could and was just too lazy to), he had to be moved around by wheel chair.

The Kim family decided to eat lunch and they all headed out to the hospital's restaurant. You were exiting the room when you heard a strict "ahem." You turned around and groaned.

Yoongi was in his wheel chair, looking at you with a smirk. "Excuse me, but I need assistance."

"But I don't want to," you whined.

"Too bad," Yoongi quipped. "I didn't want to have emergency surgery but I had it anyways. Now come push me."

"Can't you just use your arms?" You moved your arms at your sides, visualizing him pushing the wheels with his hands.

"Nope." His hands laid in his lap. "You have to push me."

You gave up and walked towards him. You grunted when you got him started forward before guiding him out the door and into the hallway.

"Go faster. You're not getting anywhere."

Your blood boiled and glanced down at the back of his head, his read hair a mess and curly from lying in bed. How badly you wanted hit him. But you began to quicken your pace, soon running down the hallway.

"You can slow down now," Yoongi chuckled nervously, seeing the hospital rooms fly by him.

You soon caught up to your siblings, zooming past them in a quick blur.

Yoongi noticed his brothers. "COME COLLECT YOUR SISTER."

However his pleading didn't help as you skidded to a stop in an elevator. You pushed the button for the ground floor and the doors closed.

"Please don't go that fast," Yoongi begged, looking up at you.

"Um, no," you responded. Once the doors opened you were off again, rolling him down the hallways towards the cafeteria. Yoongi laughed, getting used the speed and soon you stopped him at the end of the line in the cafeteria.

You panted. "That's enough exercise for today, Yoongi."

Yoongi looked back at you. "What? I wanna do it again! Again! Again! Again!" He began to chant like a little kid at an amusement park.

You sighed. "Okay, fine. But after we eat."

---