Failed Test

With the help of minbunnies. I love you and thank you for helping me when I need it <33

I also love Jin in shorts :)

---

You couldn't wait to get home and show your brothers what you made on on math test. You had studied the best you could, but it seemed like you couldn't grasp the information you had read over and over again. You were gifted with a grade of 55, and you tried to hold in your tears until you got home (or at least out of the classroom). So when you walked in the front of door of your house, the flood of salty tears continued and your brothers were left to ask you what's wrong.

You moped to the kitchen and saw your oldest brother cooking up a little lunch for you like he normally did. Jin heard you enter and he turned, smiling brightly. But as soon as he saw your tears, his smile disappeared. "Oh? (Y/N), what's wrong?"

You shook off your backpack and sluggishly walked over to him. You wrapped your arms around him and buried your head in his shirt. "I hate myself."

"Why?" he asked, hugging you. He kissed your forehead and squeezed you tightly.

"I failed my math test," you sobbed.

"That's okay," Jin soothed. "You still got time to bring it up."

"It was a 55," you continued.

"It'll be okay," he told you. "It's just a grade, sis."

"But that's so bad!" you cried. "I failed a math test, Jin."

He shrugged, swaying a bit as you were still in his grasp. "Everyone does at some point. You can't be perfect, (Y/N)."

"You have to sign it," you said. "Don't tell the others, okay?"

Jin nodded. "I won't, I promise. Just set it on my nightstand and I'll take care of it. Don't worry about it, okay? Eat some lunch and a few snacks and watch a movie."

"I just want to stay here," you admitted, your cheek pressed against his chest.

Jin chuckled. "I have to finish this, though." He gestured to the food he was preparing and you couldn't wait to devour it. All this crying and stress had made you hungry.

"No, please," you whined. "Your hugs are the best."

"Okay, okay," Jin sighed. "You eat lunch and then we can watch a movie."

You nodded and backed away. "I can do that."

Jin grinned and kissed you on the forehead again. "Don't worry about it, alright? It'll be okay, I promise."

---