Pets

You were fifteen and you had been begging Jin to let you get a pet. You hadn't ever had one and neither had your siblings. Sure, Hoseok had a pet fish at one point, but nothing like that could satisfy your need for a pet. You begged and begged, explaining that you would even agree to having an outside pet. And one day, Jin took you to the pet store and you came home with two bunnies.

You devoted everything you had to those furry friends. They stayed in an outside cage and you frequently cleaned their cage and kept them fed. They loved cranberries and always waited for you to come pet them before you left for school. They didn't like your brothers and bit them whenever they came out with you, except Yoongi who decided to not mess with them after Jungkook came back with bleeding scratches.

It was probably a year and a half later and your bunnies were still living in your backyard. You were sixteen and Jin had recently moved out on his own to a nice house down the road. He always came for breakfast, but Yoongi had taken up the role of being the head of the household.

You went back outside after cleaning your bunnies' water container. They were laying up against each other and the one nearest you had her belly visible. You grinned and blew her a kiss as you set their water back up but you noticed something on her belly. You had never noticed it before and it was a little pink in color. You reached over to pet her, but she shot up back on her feet and instead began to scamper around. You decided to leave them be and return back inside.

An hour or so later at the dinner table you said something about your bunny.

"I'm sure it's nothing," Jimin cooed.

"But I've had them for almost two years and I've never noticed that before," you said.

"Well we didn't exactly know how old they were when we got them, (Y/N)," Namjoon told you.

"But they can't be sick," you whined. "I've taken good care of them!"

So you sulked around the rest of the night, worrying about one of your babies. You researched what it could be and most stuff said "cancer" which made you freak out even more. Something said it could be a type of tumor which would need to be surgically removed. These hypotheses made you scared and worried and you could only imagine the worst.

You went to Yoongi's room, for he was the only one left that you hadn't told good night to. You were in tears and you told Yoongi that you were heading off to bed.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Yoongi asked, wrapping you in a hug.

"I'm just worried about BB," you sobbed. You had named it BB for "Bam Bam." When you had told him this, the rapper giggled and said he felt honored.

"It'll be fine," your brother soothed. "In the morning, we can go look at her."

You nodded and said your good nights before you went off to bed. When you woke in the morning, your mind immediately went to your bunnies. You got some clothes on and ventured downstairs to find Yoongi drinking his morning coffee in the dining room.

"Are you ready?" he asked, seeing you pass by.

"Yeah," you responded, hoping that you wouldn't walk out to see one bunny dead.

"Alright." Yoongi yawned before getting up and going towards the back door. He opened it for you and you both ventured out into the yard. You saw both of your pets' heads peek up over the door and watch you come over.

"Which one is it?" Yoongi asked as he watched you swing the door to the cage open.

"The brown one," you said, pointing to her. You pet both of them before trying to grab the brown one. She ran away, hopping to a corner where you couldn't reach.

"Want me to get her?" Yoongi suggested, seeing as you were having difficulties.

"If you can," you said, recalling how your bunnies didn't like other people that much.

Yoongi reached in and carefully grabbed the bunny. She tried to run off but Yoongi picked her up and took her out of her cage. He held her so you could see her belly and you were surprised when you saw that the anomaly you had seen yesterday was no longer there. "You see it?"

You looked at BB's belly and found what you were looking for, only that it wasn't pink anymore. Instead, it blended in because it her normal skin tone. "That's it."

Yoongi chuckled and placed your bunny back in the cage. "I believe that's called a nipple."

"Are you sure?" you questioned, suspicious.

Your brother nodded. "Yes, I'm sure. I did a bit of research myself."

That surprised you. "I thought you wouldn't have cared."

He grinned. "I just wanted to make sure so I wouldn't have to see my baby sister cry again."

---

jungkook needs to be stopped