Too Early

Guys... this is the last imagine for book 2 :'((

---

Your eyes peered open as you laid in your bed. You yawned, hearing the water running as the bathroom was on the other side of the wall. You heard Jin talking to someone on the phone in the hallway and Jungkook was singing (probably in the shower). You sat up and looked at your alarm clock and you sighed when it read that it was only six in the morning.

You slipped out of bed and wandered to the bathroom in Jin's shared room. Yoongi was still asleep in his bed so you made sure to be quiet as you did your business. As you were leaving the room, Jin entered and smiled at you. "What are you doing up, little one?"

You rubbed your eyes. "I had to use the bathroom."

Jin nodded. "Well go back to bed, okay? It's too early for you."

You did as told, but you got sidetracked when you saw that the door to Jungkook's room was open. You looked in and noticed that Taehyung was the only one asleep in there. Jimin was gone since he had stayed the night with his friend yesterday and Jungkook was getting ready for a bowling tournament. Yoongi would be in charge this weekend, since Jin would be with Jungkook.

You went to your room and grabbed a stuffed animal before going back to Jungkook's room. You went over to Taehyung's bed and nudged him gently. You waited until he stirred to pat him again. He stretched before looking up at you. "Oh, good morning, princess," he muttered in his morning voice before he looked over at the clock on his nightstand. "Why did you wake me up? It's a bit too early for me."

"I know," you stated. "It's too early for me, too."

Taehyung yawned. "You want to come sleep in here with me?" he asked. You nodded vigorously and Taehyung looked down at the stuffed animal you held. "I see that's what you came in for, huh?" He drew back the covers and jumped in, holding your plush close to you. Taehyung smiled before wrapping his arms around you and drifting back to sleep, resuming the dream he had been watching. And you did the same, warm and happy in your brother's arms.

---

i'm not ready to end this