I'll Take Care of Myself

Since people wanted a part two of "Take Care of Yourself."

This part is really bad lol. I don't do good writing part two's to scenarios I don't intend to have multiple parts.

---

You ignored Hoseok for the rest of the day. You didn't want him to get angrier at you. Not to mention he kind of hurt your feelings when he told you to leave him alone. So you minded your own business and avoided him.

This wasn't unnoticed. After Hoseok got rid of his stress that day, he went to ask you something the next day. However, you acted as if he wasn't there and walked away. He wanted to tell you that he was sorry but you weren't letting him.

"Jin?" Hoseok called, standing in the oldest's doorway.

"What's up?" Jin asked, yawning for he was getting ready for bed.

"Dongsaeng is mad at me and she won't let me say sorry," Hoseok whined.

"And why's that?" Jin sat on his bed, grabbing a pillow to hug.

"I said some harsh things to her yesterday and I didn't really mean to," Hoseok answered, going to sit on his brother's bed.

"Oh yeah." Jin rested his chin in the palm of his hand as he placed his elbow on his knee. "(Y/N) told me."

Hoseok groaned. "What did she say?"

"She said she just wanted to know what was wrong and if there was anything she could do to help you," Jin answered. "She said she's worried about you."

The younger laid flat on the bed in a heap. "I was just in a bad mood yesterday. I didn't mean to take it out on her."

"She told me that you weren't eating as much, and that's what's worrying her," Jin added.

"I should've just explained," Hoseok muttered.

"She knows now." Jin stretched, quite tired from the day's events. "I told her that you've been going to your friend's and eating there."

"Do you know if she's mad at me?" Hoseok asked, looking at his older brother with worry in his eyes.

"I'm not," a voice said. Both boys looked to the doorway to see you standing there in your pajamas. "I'm not angry."

"Oh, dongsaeng," Hoseok gushed. "Get over here."

And you gladly skipped over and into his arms. Hoseok wrapped you up and hugged you close. "I love you," he murmured. "I didn't mean to be so mean."

"It's okay," you responded, quite content at the moment.

"Do you forgive me?" he inquired.

"Of course," you answered. "I just thought you might want your space so I let you have it."

"You can always talk to me," your brother told you.

A deep snore interrupted the two of you and both looked over to see Jin passed out. Hoseok chuckled. "How about we go downstairs or something?"

---

Day three in case you wanted it

Day three in case you wanted it. I kinda gave up on it tho lol

Have a lovely weekend~!