Fast Pace

"We have ten minutes!" you heard Jin shout from downstairs.

"I'm going to have to finish this in the car," Hoseok told you, tying off one of the two braids. He then bolted out the bathroom door, making sure he had his things so he wouldn't made Jin angry. You only sighed and got up, half your hair French braided while the other was down.

Most people would thing that your house moved at a slow pace and that it wasn't that hectic. But eight different people had eight different agendas. Half of the Kim family's days were normal while the other half was hectic and someone always seemed to be walking out of the house still asleep due to not getting up in time. (That person was either you or Yoongi.)

You quickly slipped on your shoes and hurried downstairs, your phone on hand and your purse slug over your shoulder. "I'm finally on time," you huffed.

"We have a fifteen minute drive to Jungkook's and (Y/N)'s bowling thing," Jin was muttering to himself, counting on his fingers. "Then I have to drop off Jimin at his job and get Namjoon to his debate thing."

"I can stay with Jungkook and sis," Taehyung offered. "So you don't have to worry about getting them before they wreak havoc on everything."

"We're not as bad as Namjoon," Jungkook stated.

"I don't care time for your arguing," Jin shushed them. "Five minutes! If you don't get your butt down here then we're leaving without you!"

"I'm coming!" Yoongi groaned. "Geez, there's no need to get your panties in a wad."

"Jokes on you he doesn't wear underwear," Namjoon joked.

"That's disgusting, Jin," you murmured, your respect for you brother going down real low.

"Haven't I told you not to believe what either of those two say?" Jin asked, his face red. He looked at his watch before shoving you out of the kitchen where you had followed him into. "It's time to head out."

After everyone got into the car, Hoseok went back to braiding your hair from the last row of seats and Jin sped off quickly. "Let's not waste time today," he began. "We wasted all weekend last week because Hoseok couldn't leave without taking a million trips to the bathroom."

"It wasn't just him," Jimin defended. "I had a stomach ache, too."

"It was that lunch," Jungkook piped up. "It was evil."

You smirked. "Like you?"

Jungkook went to shove you away when Jin scolded him before he even did anything. "I do NOT feel like separating World War 3 today, okay?"

"Yes, sir," you and Jungkook grumbled.

And that was basically it for the day. Once the rush was over in the morning, the rest of the day would always run pretty smoothly.

---

Me: *very confident in my Jimin story*

Meanwhile: 

Of course I mess up the title of the very first chapter

Have a nice weekend~!