Naps (Part Five)

"Eomma," you whined, rubbing your eyes with your small fists. "I'm tired."

"Well," you mom cooed, picking you up into her lap. "I have work to do." She gestured to the laptop in front of her, open to some sort of document with a bunch of numbers that you couldn't count up to. "Have you tried seeing if one of the boys want to take a nap with you?"

"They're not here," you answered.

"Oh yeah," you mom muttered. "They're all gone, aren't they?" She sighed, but then perked up again. "Actually, Namjoon just came home an hour ago. He seemed pretty tired. Let's go see if he'll let you sleep with him." She picked you up and stood from her desk. She walked down the hall and made her way to your brother's room. She knocked and you heard a lazy "what" emitted from behind the door. "(Y/N) wants to take a nap with you." She opened the door and you saw your brother underneath his covers, comfortable and hanging onto conscious by a mere thread.

"That's fine," he murmured.

Your mother smiled and kissed your forehead before placing you back on the ground. You skipped over to your brothers bed and jumped on. You mother came over and tucked you in as you made yourself comfy. Namjoon reached over and held you close to him, falling asleep as soon as your mother was gone. And you succumbed to the same fate.

---