Lucky Catch

You were around six months old and as you lied on your parent's bed, you looked around the spacious room with wide eyes. Your mom smiled as she watched her baby scan the room with curiosity. She slid off the bed and left you to go get a camera to capture you at your cutest moments.

Jungkook walked past his parent's room. He was a little over six years old and he was on a mission to bring up his toys that were littered around the living room. He heard you make your baby noises and poked his head in his the room to see you rolling about.

He smiled to himself but once you rolled off the edge he bolted towards you. He hit the ground before you did and he suddenly felt your baby soft skin touch his. He looked down at you and made sure you were okay, that he was holding you the way he supposed to and supporting the areas he needed to.

Your eyes observed his face. Who are you? What's your name? Wait, you're the one that sleeps next to me, aren't you?

And then Jungkook started crying. "EOMMA! (Y/N) FELL A-A-AND I DON'T KNOW I-I-IF SHE'S OKAY!" His tears fell down onto you and because of his sudden outburst, you started crying, too.

Your mom returned and saw her two youngest children crying together on the floor. "Oh, dear. Maybe I should've stopped after the twins."

---

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OH MY OENDOITNROWIJDBRIIWIJ

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BOOK ONE HAS ALMOST 200K READS

AND THIS ONE HAS ALMOST 10K READS AND 1K VOTES

I DONT KNOW HOW TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE LOVE YOU GUYS HAVE SHOWN MY WORKS. I PROBABLY COULDNT TO BE HONEST BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE SO GREAT. *author realizes that caps lock is still on*

Anyways, some of the readers that I've talked to are so so sweet and you guys are what keep me going a lot of the time. I'm not really in a good state of mind and it'll probably take a while to get better again, but y'all's comments of encouragement make me keep trying. I'll go back read them and it just makes me feel so warm and fuzzy that someone I don't even know takes the time to read my work and actually enjoy it. It's weird to think that some of the people I talk to the most on here don't even live in the US. 

I just wanted to thank you guys for everything. I published the first book back  in June, and it's December 1st. I actually started writing these in January of this year and it all started with a boring lecture in science class when I was like "what if Jin helped his little sister when she was crying over a nightmare?" I was going to leave it at that but then I started to get other ideas and I turned it into a series.

I've been blessed to have you guys right here along the journey with me.

I think I'm done with this speech. But really, I couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you, my sweet cherubs. I love you lots 💗💗💗