Sibling Care

This was requested by anitasani. Thank you so much for reading my story and requesting! I hope you like it~!

---

Ah yes, it was that time of the year again. The time of the year where everybody was susceptible to the flu or cold that swept through schools and houses like the plague. And your house was no different than any others because unfortunately, Jimin and Jungkook both came down with a fever and sniffles.

But let's not forget the fact that you and Taehyung were the only ones at home with the two sick boys. Jin mainly took care of anyone that was sick but now it was up to the two of you. And you both were going to make sure your ill siblings would be in the best care.

You fished through the small box for a cough drop. Of course, the whole thing was filled with them, mixing every flavor together and causing you to get angry at whoever did this. "Who puts every cough drop in one container?"

Jimin, quickly losing his patience, sighed. "Just forget it. I don't need one." He rolled over in his bed and pulled the covers up tighter around his shoulders. You continued to look until you came out with the flavor you were looking for. You went over to the other side of the bed and sat on the ground.

"I have it right here," you said matter-of-factly as you waved it in front of his face.

Jimin cracked his eyes open and looked at the white wrapping of the cough drop. He merely opened his mouth and you smiled before unwrapping it and dropping it in gently.

"So now do you need anything else?" you asked.

Jimin shook his head. "Tell Taehyungie to come in here, though."

You nodded and skipped across the hall to Jungkook's room. "Jimin wants you, Tae," you sang as you skipped over to Jungkook's bed.

Taehyung looked up at you and then to the medicine bottles in his hand. He looked at each in turn before handing them to you. "I can't figure out which one he needs."

"Well I will, so you go take care of your twin," you instructed as you read over the bottles. Taehyung skipped over to his brother's room and you sat one of the medicine bottles down. "I think you need this one," you muttered as you opened it and poured the prescribed amount in the little cup.

"But that one tastes nasty." Jungkook complained.

"But you need to get better," you countered. You handed it to him. "This one makes you tired, though."

Jungkook downed it before sticking his tongue out, grimacing like a baby tasting a lemon. "Can you get me some ice cream to make me feel better?"

Of course, when Jungkook was in need, he became the biggest baby there was. He gave you the puppy dog eyes and poked out his bottom lip. "Please, sis?"

You sighed. "Which flavor?"

"Whatever flavor yours is," he smirked.

"But that's mine," you gasped.

"But I'm sick," he whined. He coughed. "See? I need it more than you."

"Fine." And you ran down the stairs to the kitchen to retrieve a spoon and bowl of (Y/Favorite/Flavor) ice cream. You skipped back up the stairs and gave Jungkook his treat.

"Thank you, sis," he grinned before his turning his laptop on to watch YouTube.

"Do you need anything else?" you asked, ready to go check on Jimin again and help Taehyung.

"A hug, maybe," Jungkook pondered, not expecting you to grab his body and squeeze him tightly.

"Anything else?"

Jungkook grinned. "I'm good, (Y/N/N)."

Jimin was bundled in several more blankets. You and Taehyung concluded that he was struck with the bad end of the cold and that he would probably have to go to the doctor while Jungkook would soon get over his.

"Does he need anything?" you whispered to Taehyung who was sitting on the bed next to his twin. He had a hand on his shoulder and Jimin was slipping in and out of consciousness.

Taehyung shook his head. "I think he's good right now. Just a little tired." Taehyung yawned. "He told me to tell you thank you for the cough drops."

"It was no trouble," you grinned. You climbed on the bed and laid down, resting your head in your older brother's lap.

"Why did you leave me?" Jungkook pouted from the door way. He moved to the bed and jumped on, his blanket dragging behind him. He situated it to where it not only covered his body, but yours and Tae's also. He then laid down, his back to you and as he rolled into a ball, you could tell he was going to sleep soon.

"Maybe you need to get some rest, too," Taehyung whispered.

You shook your head. "What if they wake up and I need to help you take care of them?"

Taehyung shook his head. "Nope. I can do it myself. I know you stayed up last night." He kissed your forehead and ran a hand through your hair. "I don't want to hear another peep out of you. Get to sleep."

You giggled before succumbing to sleep, also.

---

I tried to make it really cute and I don't know if I succeeded.