Controller

This was requested by the06liner. I hope you like this and thank you for requesting!

---

You and Namjoon were playing an intense game of (F/Game). With thumbs twitching and plenty of smack-talk between you two, both pairs of eyes were fixated onto the TV screen. You two were neck and neck. That is until you heard a snap and sigh.

You paused the game looked over to see Namjoon looking sadly at plastic piece in his hand. You wondered where it went to but you then remembered that it should be on his controller.

"Namjoon, what did you do?" you asked, chuckling to yourself.

"I guess I pressed on it too hard," he answered glumly.

"First Taehyung, now you," you giggled. "Our game controllers aren't safe in this household.

Namjoon looked you. "You better not tell Jin about this."

"Why?"

Your brother pointed to a discarded controlled that a knob snapped off. "Taehyung already broke one this week. If Jin finds out we broke another one, we'll all be in trouble."

"True," you muttered. "Alright. I guess we'll just have to hide the fact that we're two controllers short."

"And this one won't be the last, I promise you that."

"In this household," you grinned. "I believe it."

---

I want to remind you guys of:

1. Always tell those you love that you love and care for them. You never know when they'll be gone.

2. TALK! TO! ME! IF! YOU! ARE! STRUGGLING! I cannot express this enough! If you guys are even considering harming yourself or doing something tragic, please, please, PLEASE talk to me! I'm always ready to comfort someone and will not judge! I've been in this situation before so I know how it feels to have no one. You don't have to feel this way. Please talk to me if you need help or encouragement. I'll help you the best I can, I promise.

 I'll help you the best I can, I promise