Tattoo Artist

You had taken up a liking for drawing on your skin. You would even draw on your friends' skins and give them cute doodles and animals to show off for the day. Jin had actually told you to not write on your skin after the first time you came home with flowers drawn around your wrist, but you thought it was fun and you continued to do it anyways.

You bounded up to Yoongi, a few Sharpies in your hand. "Yoongi, I have something to ask you." You glanced down to see he was wearing ripped jeans you grinned, already forming your plan.

"What?" he hummed, not looking up from his phone.

You sat down on the couch next to him, getting close enough to where your shoulders were touching. "Would it be okay with you if I became a tattoo artist?"

Your brother shrugged, glancing at you from the corner of his eye. "I not see why it wouldn't."

"Great!" you giggled. You slipped off the couch and got on your knees. You opened up a Sharpie and your brother looked at you curiously as you brought it to his knee.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm giving you a tattoo!" you announced, beginning to draw on your brother's exposed knee.

He giggled as soon as the tip touched his skin. It tickled him and you smiled as you remembered how ticklish those markers could be. You continued to draw despite Yoongi shaking with giggles and soon you were done. "Finished!"

He brought his knee up and tried to decipher what it said since it was upside down in his vision. "'I like butts'?"

You burst out laughing before your brother shoved you back, a frown on his face that was trying to curl up into a smile. "Now you're going to get it." He grabbed your arm and tried to restrict your movements as he grabbed a marker and drew on your skin. You tried to push him off you but he only drew away from you when he was finished. You looked at the words printed on your skin and you gasped. "Yoongi, that's awful!"

Your skin had the words "I eat my siblings' poop so I don't feel far away from them" inked onto it in permanent, bright blue ink.

And soon the the two of you were marking each other all over with the Sharpies you had brought down and you couldn't wait to see what the others would think.

---

The 80's classic I want to do a spin on has five main people. Two are girls, three are boys. If you liked this idea when I first brought it up, do you want it to be an

A) Hyung line fic when it's you + the Hyung line only? There would only be one girl, which would be you.

B) Maknae line fic where it's you + the Maknae line? I could add another girl which could be your friend or just a random OC. However, if it was your friend, she would not know you, as I am going by the story line. Most like the movie.

C) All of them. This would have 8 main people, including you, which would have three extra people. I could title them under three other popular stereotypes. You would be the only girl. Less like the movie.

I can do any, but what do you guys like the most??

Have a lovely weekend <3