Jealousy (Part Two)

You remember this series? Well so many people were like "WHERE TF IS JEALOUSY" "WHEN'S IT COMIN' BACK"

Here is it hehe

---

Jungkook watched smugly as his little sister walked down the stairs hand in hand with his hyung. Taehyung beamed down at you, for he was taking you to see that new movie you were dying to watch. Afterward, he was going to take you out to eat and then maybe shopping if you were up for it.

Jungkook wished he would be gifted with money so he could take you out and make you squeal and say "Jungkook, you are by far, the best oppa ever!" So after a month of saving up money, scavenging for change, and even volunteering to work at people's houses (yes, he became a part time butler just for you), he grinned and told you to get ready, that he was taking you out to eat.

"Actually, Taehyung is taking me to the mall in like, ten minutes," you responded. "Maybe another day."

"But..." He sighed. "I saved up money for you."

You shrugged. "So?"

"I WASHED WINDOWS FOR THIS," Jungkook grunted.

"Okay? Taehyung works hard, too."

Jungkook crossed his arms and stomped out of your presence. He walked into his room and started yelling at Taehyung who was getting dressed.

"Can't you let me hang out with her for a change? I need love, too!"

---

there'll be more next week~

Have a good and safe weekend! Love you guys!!