But She's Mine

Requested by jullianne_bts. I hope you like it and thank you for requesting!

---

So here you were again, upset that your brothers were over-protective and making you bring your boyfriend over. You told them that you didn't want him at your house and they thought that was real cute of you to say that.

"No, we need to meet him," Yoongi smirked, making you groan.

The dinner was awkward. Not only did you feel second-hand embarrassment, but you felt bad for him. All your brothers were putting him on the spot and he seemed like a small deer under the eyes of seven lions. You only stepped back and let them tear away at his confidence.

But the outcome was very, very good.

"I thought he was sweet!" Jimin cooed.

"Yeah, he had great manners," Namjoon added.

"Oh," Hoseok piped up, "you could tell he was nervous, but the way he kept it all under control was great."

"He didn't even avoid any questions," Jungkook chuckled.

"Yeah, that's a first," Yoongi agreed. "You picked out a good one, sis."

"I expect him to behave well after what I've seen tonight," Jin said. "If he doesn't, I will not hesitate to find him and put him through a meat grinder."

"What about you Tae?" you asked, seeing that he was being very quiet.

Your brother pouted. "I don't like him."

"Awe," Hoseok whined. "Why not?"

"Yeah, he was such a cutie," Jimin giggled.

"Never say that again," Jungkook muttered.

Taehyung sighed. "I don't like how he's taken my baby away from me."

You sighed. "Tae, why do you feel that way?"

"He's diverting all your attention away from me!" he cried. "I want you all to myself! You're my baby, remember?"

"If it makes you feel any better," you started, "he'll never be more important than you."

"You say that but it'll happen."

"I'm sure it won't!" Jin exclaimed. "She's the one to always remind us that family is more important than relationships."

"Her main sermon," Namjoon snickered.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Taehyung pouted. "But you're my child, remember? If I want you to go somewhere with me, you best believe that I'll make you cancel all your plans with him."

"Alright, Taehyung," you grinned.

---

I hope you liked it!

My tummy hurts really bad and I don't know why 😰