Climbing

Requested by Hetalia_Trash06. I hope you like it and thank you for requesting!

---

The sun shone on your face and the heat made you feel like you were sitting in an oven. Your clothes were stuck on due to your sweat, but you felt fine. You weren't uncomfortable. No, you were content due to the positive aura your family was giving off around you.

All eight siblings were hiking at a national park you went to for summer vacation. Each and every one of you were up for it and were a little excited for the adventure. Packed with snacks and water bottles, you guys headed out with looks of determination.

"I don't sweat," Yoongi barked at Jin who had just pointed out the droplets forming on his forehead. "I sparkle."

A few of the Kim siblings snickered at the response. You adjusted your ballcap and looked ahead to the top of mountain. "It's so far," you sighed, squinting your eyes to see the top where the trail would end.

"It'll be easy peasy lemon squeezy," Jimin remarked, his twin nodding in agreement. The two walked in sync, happy little grins displayed on their sunburnt skin from all the activities you guys had done on this vacation.

Hoseok ran over to a bench and plopped down. "I'm taking every break I can get, alright? I don't care if I get left behind."

"You guys are over exaggerating," Jungkook stated as he walked past you. He pulled on one of the Dutch braids Hoseok had done in your hair which made you quickly turn and push him away. He pushed you back and you threw your water bottle at him.

"Hey, will you two calm down for one second?" Namjoon asked.

"He pulled my hair!" you yelled, pointing accusingly at the youngest male.

"She pushed me!" Jungkook yelled back, gaining attention from several other tourists around you who were innocently enjoying their outing.

"Everyday," Jin sighed. "They're like this everyday."

"I don't see why you guys get so upset when they do it," Taehyung said, draping an arm around you as you went to him for protection from Jungkook. "Jimin and I still get into petty arguments with each other."

"Yeah, like when you turned off my music to play yours," Jimin quipped, crossing his arms.

"Mines better and you know it," Taehyung defended calmly.

"It is not!"

"Is to!"

"Oh my gosh!" Namjoon chuckled. "This maknae line is a mess."

"Tell me about it," Jin huffed.

Minutes and minutes passed and the hike seemed to be no problem. The scenery was beautiful and the fresh air was nice to take in. It was good family time and every sibling seemed to be happy that they were all there in that exact moment. After a lot of twists and turns in the rocky trail, Yoongi stopped to look at a sign that was sticking up out of the ground. "We're a quarter of the way there."

And then each Kim seemed to drop like flies, complaining that it was too hot or they needed to pee. Jin had to comply, due to his growling stomach and the Kim family retreated back the way they came, quitters but proud ones at that.

---