Rough Gym Class

With a mouth of some liquid, you hopped in the car. Your cheeks were puffed out and you looked up at Jin who was greeting you and asking how your day at school was. You looked around and grabbed an empty water bottle that was discarded in the back row of seats.

"Hey are you okay? How come you won't answer me?" Jin asked, frowning. He watched as you unscrewed the plastic cap on the bottle. Then, to his horror, he saw you spit out a mouthful of blood before you grabbed a napkin and wiped your mouth off.

"Is it bad?" you asked, bearing your teeth at him.

Jin was confused. He didn't know what you meant and he was pretty concerned with why you had just spit up a ton of blood. He looked at your front teeth and could see that they were the source of it all. "What happened?"

"This kid elbowed me in gym," you answered. "I've kept my mouth shut since since it was the end of class."

"Does it hurt?" he questioned.

You shook your hand. "Not too bad. Does it look bad, though? Like I might have to get replacements?"

Jin shook his head. "I don't think so. How about we get home so I can take a better look there, alright?"

"Yeah, sure."

---

Inspired after a kid did this to me.

how dare he hurt a queen

Question of the Day from Zam1toLOVE:

"...what inspired you to start writing?"

A: Not sure tbh. I've been writing since I was little. I wrote a spin-off of Goddess Girls when I was little which is so cringy now that I look back on it lol. I did write FNAF imagines, too. I actually intended to publish those when I first joined Wattpad but I was too nervous to. I got my first laptop when I was second grade so when I saw that I could type stuff I was like "CoOl" and I don't really know what happened from there.

I had a YouTuber fanfic titled "Eat, Sleep, Survive, Repeat" which was inspired after reading so many other YouTubers in a zombie apocalypse fanfics. I published that and that was when I got my first vote ever for a story. I was with my Senpai when it happened in my living room on the couch and she was so confused lol. 

What inspired my sibling imagines was that the fact that no one wrote this type of stuff and I loved reading this type of story. I have no siblings and the closest thing I have is a sassy dog and my "ARMY-in-training" cousin. The only "brother" imagines or actual stories on here were riddled with incest and I was tired of it all. So in January of 2017 (I still have the paper I wrote it on) I wrote down the very first imagine "Nightmare" in science class. I was bored and it was later in June when I would publish it here. I never expected all this to happen tho. 

Like how the heck did I get so many reads, votes, and lovely cherubs as friends. How?? I still remember my first two voters on this story. The very first one was probably annoyed with me because I told her about the dream I had the night before which was where my favorite author's on this site were making fun of my story and I got so worried but I checked my notifications to see that Fantasyprincessjaz had voted. Sorry if I creeped you out at first lol. I was very new to all this.

Now whenever I message someone they freak out and then I freak out because I don't know what to do lol.

I got wayyyyy off topic, sorry! I hope that somehow answered your question!