Angel (Part Three: The Aftermath)

The last part to this series that everyone wants. (BTW, this is the only part I cried at while writing it.)

---

The day after you visited and talked to your brothers, they all felt as though a weight was lifted off them and they could finally breathe. They felt like they had finally been tossed a life preserve after drowning for a month. They could all take a deep breath for once. They could all let go.

Jin woke up, stretching. A small smile was present on his face as he went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and get ready for the day. He then walked downstairs and to the kitchen, ready to fix his siblings breakfast. He took out some extra ingredients, feeling as though he might need some leftovers. Someone was coming over, but he couldn't put a finger on who it was. He noticed Taehyung was asleep, his head laying on the counter and a little pool of drool forming at his mouth. He would be waking up soon as soon as Jin started cooking.

Yoongi stirred from his sleep. He had slept on the couch once again and when he stood, he realized that he hadn't enjoyed sleeping on it for the past month. So he packed up all his blankets and pillows and trekked to his old room. He made his old bed and started moving all the rest of his belongings back into the shared room. He wondered if Jin would notice and how he would react to having his brother return to the bed he was supposed to be in.

Jin walked outside through the back door to get something out of the fridge out back. He glanced at the couch and screamed, seeing someone sleeping. He watched as the person slowly woke up and he realized it was brother. "Namjoon?"

Namjoon looked up at his oldest brother. "Oh, hey, hyung. Is breakfast started yet?"

"Why are you here?" Jin asked, hysterical from the scare he had just witnessed. "Why didn't you come inside?"

"I didn't know if you would like having an addict in your house," Namjoon murmured.

Jin smiled. "You're always welcome here, Namjoon. Whether you're sober or drunk." Jin walked over and helped his brother up. "Where's your stuff?"

Namjoon shook his head. "I'm starting over. I left most of it here. The stuff I brought with me when I left... I don't need it."

Jin sighed, taking in the sight of his brother. He hadn't seen him for a month and it was refreshing to see him again. "Welcome home, Namjoon."

As for Hoseok, he knocked on the door, rang the door bell, and screamed at the door in front of him. He wanted in. He couldn't stand not being under the same house with his brothers. It wouldn't be the same without you, but he reminded himself that you were always going to be with him, not matter what.

Taehyung, awoken from the backdoor slamming and his oldest brother's scream, slipped off the bar stool. He could here a faint yelling and he figured Jin had encountered a bug outside and was unleashing his wrath onto it, but the voice was coming from the living room. Taehyung yawned, stretching and wiping the sleep from his eyes before stumbling into the living room. He saw a shadow in front of the front door and he walked over to unlock it. He opened it and saw his older brother in front of him, bags behind him.

Hoseok immediately enveloped his younger brother into a tight hug. "I've missed you, Taehyung! Are you okay with me coming back? I'll leave if you're not ready to forgive me yet."

Taehyung felt like crying and he saw his brother tear up, too. "Hoseok, I forgave you from the start. The question is, do you forgive me?" (This is the part where I broke down into tears lol.)

Hoseok nodded. "How could I not?"

Jimin yawned and woke up, refreshed and happy. He looked down at his wrists and saw that they were free from scars. His eyes widened. "Where did they go?" He slipped out of bed and walked into the bathroom. He grabbed a bag that had once been used to carry his toiletries when he went on trips. It was now used to hide razors. He zipped it open and grabbed the blades before throwing them in the trash. "I won't be needing you guys anymore. I hoped you enjoyed your time here, but you won't be ruining me anymore." He walked out of the bathroom a little perk in his step. (And here.)

Yoongi was walking out of his room when he noticed Jimin making his way towards the stairs. "Good morning, Jimin," he greeted, smiling.

Jimin smiled back. "Good morning, hyung." He grabbed Yoongi's wrist as he passed and dragged him down the stairs with him.

Jungkook fixed his hair in the morning, doing it the way you always liked. He noticed a paper with writing on it below the mirror in the room that he now shared with no one. He grabbed it and put it in his pocket, set on unfolding it later. He got dressed before going downstairs to see all his brothers laughing and smiling with one another. He smiled. He remember when you had once told him a really dumb theory about the world and when he went to make a rebuttal, you told him to not question you. "To this day, that still reigns true."

Breakfast was served and all your brothers sat at the table. It was just like old times. But the chair between Namjoon and Jimin was empty. The one who sat there was no longer with them and a silence fell over the siblings as they eyed it.

"Did she... visit you guys, too?" Yoongi asked, looking at his brothers. They all nodded.

"I was at her grave when she came," Jin said.

Hoseok wiped his mouth off. "I was still in bed."

"I was with Tae," Jimin stated. "He didn't see her though."

Taehyung looked up from his plate, eyes wide. "So that wasn't a dream? I was sitting in the kitchen when she appeared." He sighed, placing his fork down. "I was really rude to her, now that I think about it. I just thought she was a dream."

"Didn't we all?" Namjoon chuckled.

"What about you, Jungkook?" Jin asked, seeing the youngest was being quiet.

Jungkook grabbed the piece of paper from his pocket and unfolded it in his lap. "Mhm." He placed the paper on the table where an empty plate sat – where you would be eating. Namjoon and Jimin leaned over to read it.

Reserved for Kim (Y/N), who has gone away but not too far from her brothers.

"Just in case," Jungkook grinned.

And you could only smile as you looked at the note from your seat, amidst all your brothers. Your time had run out so they couldn't see you anymore, but you hoped they could feel you, sitting there with them.

---

I hope you guys liked this series~!

Also, if you ever think school is a boring place, just know that my volleyball coach/PE teacher/and other class's teacher threw a pair of scissors to someone and it missed and flew at me instead. And please don't freak out lol. I'm fine and a few students needed them to cut some tape and when he threw them, I guess he over shot. I'm fine, don't worry! And please don't get mad at him, he didn't mean to.

*scissors fly through the air and hit the edge of my desk and fall into my lap*

Me: *trying to read black butler* I'm BuSy