Jealousy (Part Seven)

Normally, one would think that it was impossible for Yoongi to get jealous. He was just so cool and collected that everyone thought he could get whatever he wanted. But that wasn't the case. The one thing that made his eyes go green with jealousy was the one and only, Kim Jimin, one of your brothers.

Yoongi would casually watch as you played with him and dressed up in your princess gowns when Taehyung wasn't at home. He noticed how you never came to him to play hide and seek with you or anything. Jimin was the only one you asked to play with you after school and it hurt Yoongi to see you run past him to his younger brother.

"Hey, princess, do you want to go to the park? I'll push you on the swings," Yoongi cooed as he stood next to you.

You sat down your crayon for a moment, thinking. "No. Jimin said he has a fun game for me to play. I don't want to miss it."

"But we never go out," Yoongi pouted. "Please? For me?"

You shook your head. "Maybe another time."

"Are you ready?" Jimin asked as he stepped into the living room.

Yoongi glared at his younger brother before snatching up a handful of crayons. He gripped one in his free hand and threw it at Jimin who yelped and jumped out of the way.

"I want to play with her, too, gosh dang it!"

---

I hope you guys feel loved and appreciated this Valentine's Day!

As for me, I'll be sick and hoping a reader or two can talk with me for a while.