Soup

It had been a few hours since Jin had dropped you off at school. A friend had begged you earlier to come to the band concert and drama production. You had talked to Jin when you got home and he said that would be fine, that he would pick you up when it was all over. And when it was, it was near 10:30 and boy, were you hungry.

Hopping into the car, you answered all the questions your brother had. "Was it fun?" "Was the band good?" "How was the play?" After you answered all the questions, you asked something yourself. "Can we get something to eat?"

Jin looked at the clock on the radio. "It's a little late. I don't think many places are open. What do you want?"

You thought for a second. "I'm craving soup."

"Soup? I can fix you up something at home," he said.

"Okay," you muttered, your stomach growling loudly.

Once you got home, you bounded through the front door into the dark space. It was just you and Jin this weekend.

Jin went straight to the kitchen and you saw him pull out the ingredients he would need to make your favorite soup with. You slid onto a barstool and laid your head down, your main focus on food. You listened as Jin hummed a little bit as he cut up different vegetables. You heard the broth bubble over on the stove and soon, a steaming bowl was sat next to you.

"I'll be in my room taking care of some stuff you need something," Jin cooed before he planted a kiss on your head.

You looked at the bowl and smiled, knowing that Jin's excellent cooking would chase your hunger away.

---

I love you guys <3