Not Afraid

SPOOPY WEEK~

This was requested by one of my readers, Lazy_As_Possible. I wrote this is as fast as I could and that probably wasn't a very good idea lol. But I really hope you like this and thank you so much for requesting!

---

Ah, yes. Halloween had rolled around again and Jungkook had brought up the haunted house that wasn't too far away from where you lived. Your brothers decided it would be fun and a great family night to spend with each other. However, you were terrified of that kind of stuff. You didn't want to let them down so you agreed and soon, you found yourself clinging onto Yoongi's arm in front of the entrance of the haunted house.

It was a more popular one and you could hear the screams coming from inside already. The fog around the entrance obscured your vision and you looked behind you at Jin, pleading for help. But he didn't notice. The demons and ghouls walking around outside made you cower closer into your brother's embrace before you felt his hand on your head, messing up your hair.

"They're not going to do anything, sis," Yoongi whispered to you. "You'll be fine."

You only hoped he was right as the lady at the front told you and your brothers it was time for you guys to enter.

"Don't them scare you, little girl," she giggled as she looked at you.

Your nails dug into Yoongi's arm and he practically dragged you through the first several minutes of the walk. The jump scares were predictable and you looked back at your siblings as they screamed in fright. Even Jungkook clung onto Jimin as they walked through, keeping a close eye out for the creatures lurking in the dark.

You felt yourself loosen your grip to mere hand holding and you found yourself having a conversation with Yoongi through the whole thing. You two weren't scared at all. You two even laughed at a few of the actors, saying things like "Hey, how are you?" or "Are you having a good day today?"

The end soon came and Hoseok fell onto the ground once you guys were out onto the pavement of outside. "Weren't you guys scared? That was terrifying!"

"Yeah, those were some pretty good actors," Namjoon agreed.

"Actually it wasn't that bad," Yoongi disagreed. "It was pretty lame, if you ask me."

"Yeah, I didn't get scared at all," you piped up.

Taehyung looked at you weirdly. "But you're scared of literally, everything."

"That wasn't scary." You smiled, proud you had survived your first haunted house.

Yoongi lightly punched your arm. "See? You even had fun."

"It was just cause you were there," you grinned, punching him back.

---

SPOOPY WEEK STORY TIME

So one time my dad was taking me to a haunted house and I'll have you know I AM THE EQUIVALENT TO HOSEOK WHEN IT COMES TO STUFF LIKE THAT. I AM TERRIFIED OF EVERYTHING. Anyways, my dad was carrying me and I was like maybe eight? But we were waiting in this very long line and I was already second guessing myself and why I agreed to letting my dad take me to this giant haunted house. Then this crazy chainsaw guy appeared beside me and held the chainsaw up to my leg (it didn't have the blade on it) and I completely flipped out. I managed to wriggle myself out of my dad's arms and I jumped the caution tape of the line that was like three feet high and jumped into my mom, knocking her jaw up before like loosing my shit and running to the car.

I had so much adrenaline I just cleared that three feet high fence cause why the f not