I Ship It

Requested by IamkindaDope. I hope you like it and thank you for requesting!

---

"MinGi is my OTP," you stated at the dinner table. "You guys can fight me all you want but that ship is sailing."

"I thought it was YoonMin," Hoseok said, confused.

"No because that sounds like we're pairing Yoongi with Jimin and that's incest," you disagreed.

"MinGi is just as bad," Jungkook piped up. "Jimin is just dominant in that relationship."

"That would be JiGi and that doesn't sound right, does it?" you rhetorically asked.

"Okay, can we stop condoning incest?" Jin said loudly.

"Thank you," Jimin muttered beside you, his face red.

"Why are we pairing me with a girl?" Yoongi asked, clearing not catching onto what's going on.

"Well do you want to be paired with Jimin or table instead?" Namjoon chuckled.

"Those are two different playing fields," Taehyung snickered.

"I would rather like to know who I'm being paired with first," Yoongi answered.

"Min!" you shrieked. "You two are like the cutest couple ever!"

"We're not dating," Yoongi dead-panned. "And Min? Why her?"

Jimin choked on his food. "Oh come on, Yoongi. Don't play like you don't have feelings for her."

"'Oh, Min, don't you look good today?'" Jungkook mocked. "'Min, let's go to my music room so we can talk in private.' 'Let's go make out in the restaurant bathroom and it's okay if we get nak-' Ow!"

Hoseok had kicked Jungkook under the table, stopping the younger from continuing. "I've never heard that come out of Yoongi's mouth and it better not come out of yours again."

Min was a girl Yoongi had been bringing home for a couple weeks now. She was new to Seoul and she was working at the same run down café Yoongi was. She was having trouble in her classes at college and Yoongi was offering to help her out. You could see the color rise in his cheeks when they talked and the loving glances shot her way when she was getting her stuff together to leave. And of course, the "couple" was the talk between the siblings of the Kim household.

"If this thing don't happen," Taehyung said, his voice serious, "I'm throwing someone."

"Why someone?" Jin asked.

"It'll look for threatening," Taehyung answered, giggling.

And the days continued on where Min would come home with Yoongi and he would tutor her for an hour or two before he took her back home. But one day he came home, a stupid grin on his face.

"What's up?" Namjoon questioned him, seeing his older brother walk around as if he was in a daze.

You leaned over to Jimin. "Is he drunk?" you whispered to which Jimin shrugged and continued to watch his brother walk into the kitchen. The five siblings that we sitting in the living room tiptoed over to the kitchen's doorway to hear what Yoongi was telling Jin. Jin smiled and hugged his brother tightly before clapping his hands. "I guess MinGi has sailed then."

That's where you lost it, of course. "I told you guys! I knew it from the start!"

---

I hope you liked it~!

Question(s) of the Day from MinHanSeol:

1: What position do you play for ? (Volleyball)

A: I mainly play all the way around, but for front row, I am the outside hitter or spot 4 if you want to be "cool."

2: What is easier, serve or receive?

A: I like both, actually! But, serve because it gives you minute to get back to your spot if you served because the other team has it.