School Shooting

This was requested by Diamond_Maknae. Thank you for requesting and I hope you like it!

Before you read!:

This does deal with a school shooting. I know a lot of people are sensitive to this topic, including myself now, so don't read if you do not like this topic. I write to overcome my struggles and to deal with them, so I was fine with writing this. I understand how hard this topic is for some people and I do not mean to make this a light subject with this imagine. It's awful and I don't see why people want to prey on schools or result to killing people. There are better ways to take out your anger and if you have a problem with someone, the best thing to do is to confront them and talk about it. Our world is an awful place and I really, really wish that you guys never have to face it like some people have. 

This does involve a little blood, also, so be aware of that in case you are sensitive to that. After reading you might not think it was much, but my mom has a very intense fear of blood and just a teensy bit makes her sick.

Again, I am not trying to make school shootings a light topic or treat it like it isn't a big deal. It is, and I wish it could stop. I am very sorry if any of you had to deal with this. I have never been involved wholly, but as I have stated in an Author's Note, there was one in the county next to mine. I knew people that went there and so did my friends. So please, don't read this is you are sensitive to this and don't make yourself read this and make yourself sad. I don't want my babies to be sad! 

I love you guys~

---

Kim Mark. Son of the school's secretary. He had bleached hair and chocolate brown eyes. He was a senior, so he was friends with your brother, Jungkook. He came to your school in the sixth grade, where he immediately latched onto your brother for dear life. He never came over much because he had to take care of his ill grandmother. He didn't do much school activities because of his grandma, but when he got time he hung out at your house. He was frail and definitely incapable of any vigorous exercise or activities. Many students in the school did question his sexuality, which made him very timid and shy on campus. Only you and Jungkook knew about his secret and you both swore to keep it under wraps until he finally accepted it. He had a pretty dirty mind, but would refrain from saying anything when you were around in hopes to keep you pure.

Jung Eli was another senior and one of Jungkook's close friends. He was fun and outgoing and came over sometimes to play games with your brother. You could always hear the two yelling threatening comments at each other through the wall. He played basketball and he had been friends with your brother since kindergarten. He sat on Student Council as your brother's vice president. He was built like someone you wouldn't want to mess with and his brown hair was always fixed to where you could see his forehead, unlike Jungkook or Jae. He was a heart-throb, of course, but his eyes were set on only one thing – success.

Min Jae was also a dear friend of your brothers. He was quiet and nice and always wished his teachers a good day when he left. He had jet-black hair that was always neat and tidy and it stopped just above his dark brown eyes. He was a huge help at school since he tutored many students, including your brother. He had been a friend of Jungkook since kindergarten as well and from the moment they met, they were always competing with one another. He had glasses, but he would much rather wear his contacts instead. His dream job was to be a lawyer and he could always find something to debate about.

And together, along with your brother, they formed the official (Y/N) Protection Squad.

"And as the great knights of chivalry," Mark declared triumphantly as the four walked home, "we vow to protect Princess (Y/N) from everything that comes to harm her!"