Class Help

"Jungkook-oppa, can you help me with this?" a girl classmate asked, raising her hand and batting her eye lashes at your brother.

Jungkook didn't even look away from his phone. "No."

"Oh, please?" she pleaded. "I don't understand any of this."

"That's not my fault," he replied smugly.

As a senior, Jungkook was free to do basically whatever he wanted it seemed like. He enjoyed popping up in your classes unexpectedly and just sitting there. But third hour was his favorite because that was when all the eighth graders were together and not to mention, it was his favorite teacher's class.

And today, your English teacher had to go run a few errands so she left Jungkook in charge of her class until she got back. All your classmates started on the worksheet she had handed out but once the teacher's heels were out of ear shot from down the hall, everyone started talking and giving out answers.

"Jungkook-hyung, come back and here and talk with us," one of the guys in your class urged.

"I'm good," Jungkook responded.

"Jungkook-oppa, this worksheet is really hard and I don't know how to do it," a girl begged. A group of her friends shook their heads in agreement, hoping for one of the school's heart throbs would "help" them.

But despite all the commotion, you diligently worked on the paper until you got to a part you didn't understand. You read it over and over again but your brain just wouldn't comprehend what it meant.

"Hey, Jungkook can you help me with this?" you asked, raising your hand up out of habit.

Jungkook turned his phone off and motioned for you to come to him. "Well it's kind of hard to help you when I can't see what you're doing."

You grinned and skipped to his side, laying down the paper and pointing out the hard part in front of him. He nodded as you explained what you were doing and when you were done, he gave you pointers and notes to help you with it.

"You help her but not us?" the first girl hissed, her eyes green with envy.

Jungkook shrugged as he watched you fill out the worksheet with what you thought was right. "I like my sister a lot more than you guys."

---

If you guys are single today and someone questions you as to why u have no one, tell them u got me b/c u do