Say My Name

Jimin had heard that you said Yoongi's name first. Oh, was he upset. Jimin wanted you to say his name first. After all, you were going to be his minion to carry out his evil plans, right?

Jimin came to your crib and beamed at you. "Say my name, (Y/N)."

"Hi." You giggled. There you go again, only saying hi to everyone.

"No, (Y/N)," Jimin reprimanded. He saw you frown, giving him the "What do you mean I'm wrong" look. "My name is Jimin. Ji-min. Got it?"

You stared at him, not wanting to talk to him now that he told you that you were wrong. You're the one that's always laughing, aren't you? The one that tickles me then leaves suddenly when someone enters the room.

"Did you hear me? I said Jimin," he said, drawing the baby out of her trance.

You looked at him. Your face contortioned into a confused face before you cried. "Ma!"

Jimin sighed. He was upset that you didn't say his name. Not only did he feel angry, but he felt left out because you weren't learning his name. "Bye, (Y/N)," he murmured before turning to leave.

"Ji!"

Jimin perked up and looked at you. You were in tears, still, but he heard you say "Ji" over and over again before calling for your mom once more.

"It's not Jimin, but I'll take it, baby sis!"

---

Guys you remember the girl that said she would fly me to South Korea so I could go get Jungkook? Well here's another story, and I'm going to say her name is Elsa since that's what we used to call her.

In Biology Class:

Me: I'm getting into this other group, Astro. They're so adorable-

Elsa: Wha- What?! You can't leave Jiminie behind! He's your baby!

Me: Jiminie?

Elsa: I didn't say his name right, did I?

Me: That's his nickname.

Elsa: Well you can't leave him behind or I'm going to tell them that their biggest fan abandoned them!

Me: I'm not abandoning-

Elsa: BtS iS yOuR oNe AnD oNlY

Me: Wait-

Elsa: YOU MUST LOVE JIMINIE ONLY

Teacher: Hey no talking

Elsa: BUT SHES GIVING UP ON BTS

Me: *sighs*