Stalker

This was requested by jisooification. Thank you so much for supporting me, doll! I love you and thank you for requesting!

---

"'I'll know if you stalk me,'" you mocked, watching Jimin converse with the girl sitting across from him. "I've been starring at you for fifteen minutes and you called me out yet."

Your brother, unsuspecting to you observing his date, turned his head in your direction. You quickly looked away, turning your head to wear Yoongi's ballcap would hide you.

"You're stupid," Yoongi commented, nibbling at his dinner.

"I know," you responded. "But I'm very suspicious of this girl he's been seeing."

Yoongi crossed his arms and placed them on the table. He took a sip of his drink, staring you down. "And only because her name is Jimin."

"That's suspicious!" You gasped. "She's an identity thief, I'm telling you!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "If you don't keep quiet he's going to know you're here."

"Well you're not making any effort to disguise yourself so it'll be your fault," you shot back.

"I was," he calmly stated. "You took my hat, though."

"Whatever," you huffed, directing your attention back to your oblivious brother. You watched as the two laughed with each other and you took careful note of everything she did. You weren't just about to let a creeper date your brother, no sir. You were determined to find out what dark secret she was hiding so you could tell your brother she was a bad person.

Minutes later the two stood up and you realized they were leaving. You quickly situated yourself to wear you wouldn't be seen. You discretely watched as they walked out of the restaurant and you looked at Yoongi with a smirk. "Am I dumb now?"

"I called you stupid," Yoongi answered, clearly ready to go home. "But you're also dumb if you wanted to know."

You were getting your trash together and getting the the last bits of food left in your mouth when someone slid into your booth. You looked at who it was, pulling the fork out of your mouth.

And your stomach jumped into your throat.

"Jimin?" you gasped.

He nodded, smiling. "Hello, baby sis."

"How... How did you know we were here?" you asked, confused as to how he found you out.

He chuckled. "Well, first of all, the shirt your wearing is mine from when I was in student council and it has my name displayed in giant letters on the back. Secondly, Yoongi texted me."

"Yoongi!" you scolded.

"I told you that you were stupid," he said. "You were just too stupid to understand what I was hinting at."

You groaned and layed your head on Jimin's shoulder, you forehead hitting him. "I hate myself."

Yoongi muttered a "same" under his breath while Jimin only hugged you. "It doesn't matter, though. She told me that she wasn't really interested anymore."

"Anymore?" You asked. "What changed?"

"Her boyfriend came back from America," he grinned.

"Why are you smiling then?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin glared at him, the smile more of a mask to hide some form of anger. "So I don't hurt someone."

"Ha!" You screeched. "I knew she was fishy!"

"I should've just listened, huh?" Jimin asked.

"Always!"

Yoongi shook his head. "Correction: never."

---

I hope you enjoyed it~!