You Forgot?

Requested by taebiasforever. I still have no clue what you really meant by "different" but I hope I accomplished what you were looking for. I know this is past your birthday, but I hope you had an excellent one!

---

You pouted and you looked at each and every one of your brothers. How dare you all forget my birthday! How dare you all just stand around like I'm not turning a teenager today? You walked into the kitchen, disappointed that no one turned around and wished you a happy birthday. In fact, no one acknowledged you at all. It was eerie and you didn't like it at all.

"Aren't you guys going to wish me something?" you asked, skipping towards the fridge.

No response. You frowned, seeing as they kept doing what they were doing. You decided to just forget it and you opened the fridge. You heard shriek come from behind you.

"WHY DID THE FRIDGE JUST OPEN UP ON ITS OWN?!" Taehyung screamed, looking at you terrified.

"What?" you giggled. "It was me. I opened it." You closed it and turned around to face him.

"That's not scary at all," Hoseok murmured, chuckling nervously.

"Just a faulty fridge," Jin responded. "No biggie."

"Fridges just don't open up and close on their own, hyung," Yoongi retorted.

Namjoon nodded. "Maybe we need a new one."

You rolled your eyes. There they go again, ignoring you. You sighed and opened up the fridge again and pulled out a water bottle.

"See? There it goes again!" Taehyung cried.

"I'm not that concerned about the fridge," Jungkook muttered. "I'm more concerned about the floating water." He walked towards you and you sighed, relieved that he was actually acknowledging you.

"Oh, Kookie, what's going on?" you whined. But he only grabbed the bottle out of your hand and smiled.

"Thank you, Mr. Ghost!" he cheered before turning around and going back to his seat.

You stood there, looking incredulous. "What is wrong with you guys? Hello?" You went to each, standing next to them in hopes that they would ask you why you were being so silly. But they didn't, until you came to Jimin who had been oddly quiet and reserved all morning.

"Jimin? What's going on?" you cried. You honestly felt like crying. Had you made them mad? Why were they being this way?

Jimin was the first one to look you in the eyes, and that's when the ignoring stoppes. He smiled and reached forward, pulling you closely. "I can't do it anymore! You look so sad!"

And then everyone else broke character.

"Wow, Jimin," Yoongi groaned. "We were doing such a good job and you just ruined it."

"I thought it was funny until she started crying!" Jimin gasped, cradling you in his arms.

Jin tsked at his younger siblings. "I'm glad he ended it," the eldest spoke. "I was about to break, too."

"You know how hard it is to not laugh when you call your sister 'Mr. Ghost?'" Jungkook chukled.

"Wait, what?" you asked. "This was planned?"

Namjoon nodded. "We were originally going to act like we just forgot birthday or something."

"But then I came up with forgetting you," Taehyung giggled.

"What?" you yelped. "How could you?"

Taehyug smiled before blowing a kiss your way. "I'm an actor, princess. I know how to perfect a script."

"So you guys aren't mad at me or anything?" you questioned, relieved that everyone was in good spirits again.

"Nope!" Hoseok answered. "We just wanted to mess with you a little bit. Happy birthday, dongsaeng!"

---

Hope you liked it!