Cologne

Sitting in the company of seven boys called for a heavy mixture of expensive colognes. It all smelled good to you but one scent stuck out from all the others and you were determined to find out who was wearing it.

You hugged Jin, inhaling a sweet smell. Sadly, it wasn't the on you were looking for. Jin, not knowing what you were doing, hugged you back. "Love you, sis." You merely said "mhm" and went on in search of the captivating smell.

You latched onto Namjoon's arm, inhaling deeply. No luck. "What's up, kiddo?" "I'm on a mission, can't talk."

You rest your head on Jimin's shoulder. "You smell good," you commented. "But it's not the smell I'm looking for." Jimin scratched the back of his neck nervously. "Thank you?"

You sat next to Yoongi and laid your head in his lap. You forgot he didn't put a lot of cologne on so you didn't smell anything. You got fed up and finally just grabbed his shirt and sniffed like a dog in search of food. "Yah, let go of me. You already horde enough of my shirts."

"Jungkook, can I smell you?" you asked innocently. You two were always straight forward with each other. Jungkook only nodded and watched as you stuffed your face in his chest. "Dang, it's not you."

Already knowing Hoseok's cologne smell, you ruled out that it wasn't him. But you sniffed him anyways. "You always smell so good, Hobi, but this time someone smells better than you." Hoseok pouted. "How dare they."

The last one was Taehyung. "May I sniff your shirt, Tae?" He said yes and you hugged him and immediately figured out who it was. "You smell amazing."

"Well thank you, princess," Taehyung grinned.

You didn't let go and Taehyung began to feel awkward. "Can you let go?"

You whined before releasing him. "But you smell like heaven."

He chuckled. "How about when we get home, I'll spray some on your pillow?"

"Yes, oh heavens, yes," you drooled.

---

One way to win me over:

have the best smelling cologne ever.

A guy that's cute and smells good is a gift from heaven.