Author's Note: I love you, guys.

***Will deal with school shootings, so it may be sensitive.***

So today, a school shooting took place. This wasn't just something you see in the news from a few states away or half across the country or anything. This took place just a county away from me. I knew at least five people that went to that school. Thank God they're safe, but people they knew were hurt. I'm not going to go into detail about this because I'm still shaken up. To think that I was just walking into the lobby of my school as a student at another school was opening fire in the commons of his school, where there were hundred(s) of students.

Of course, my school had an assembly and every one was talking about it. I was scared because my friends were there and I didn't have their number to check up on them like some people. I went the whole school day only hearing "this guy was injured" thinking it was one of my friends.

And I thought of you guys.

I just want to let you guys know that I care so freaken much about you guys. You probably don't think so, but I pray for you guys when I know something's wrong. I pray for you guys even when nothing's wrong. I've met so many great people on here and it would take me forever to list them all. You guys make me so eager to update so I can see your comments roll in cause then I know you guys are okay and I can talk with you. I get so scared when I see one of my readers not there for a few days. I start thinking something happened because I'm a huge "what if" person. 

I want to let you know that I've enjoyed this ride and that if a shooting had taken place at my school and I was shot, I want you to know that I enjoyed my journey here on Wattpad. I got to make great friends that make smile and make feel like someone actually cares to check up on me. 

I want you to know that I never take you guys for granted. I constantly think about you guys and hope everything is alright in your lives. If you need to talk, I'm here and I'll gladly listen and try to help you the best I can.

I want you to know that if I died soon or anytime in the future that you guys made an impact on my life. From giving me encouragement to commenting something that made me smile when I thought I couldn't. 

You guys aren't robots - you guys are actual people who go to school/work. You guys are actual people who have a family and friends. You guys are actual people who have dislikes and likes; who like to go to the movies on the weekend; who like eating ice cream on hot days; who like reading a book whenever you can the chance. 

This school shooting has made me think a lot about what would happen if I was gone - if my light was just snuffed out like a candle sitting on a birthday cake. It's sad to say that something that happened so close to me made me realize this. When you see something that happened in some far off place, you don't think much about it. "It's just their problem," you say. "It's not going to affect me here." But when something like this happens thirty minutes to an hour away from your house, it becomes reality.

I want you to know that I love you guys.

I want you to know that you guys make me so happy.

I want you to know that you can talk to me about anything.

I want you to know that you guys mean so so much to me.

I'm sorry if this got you emotional, but I wanted to bring this up. Stuff like this happens all the time and so many words go unsaid.

I'll be updating like normal tomorrow, don't worry, but if I didn't, I want you to know that you guys are my everything.

I'm literally shaking, this was not a drill. People died. People are injured. Families are mourning. Everyone is scared and wondering if they're even safe where they are.

It's a scary world out there.

 I love you guys and stay safe~