The Talk

This was requested by waetaetaehyungiie. I hope you like and enjoy! Thank you for supporting me and requesting!

---

As expected, you grew over the years, developing and becoming more of the woman you were. Or at least that was what old women would tell their granddaughters. However, your mom was no longer there to explain things for you. Especially the "do."

Jin, being the oldest, took it upon himself to explain these things to you. But he knew he would get flustered so he got Namjoon to help him. "She needs to know for her sake, Namjoon," Jin said. "Everyone has to learn some time."

So they called you to the dining table and tried their best to explain.

"So you know uh, the guy... he has this thing called a penis," Namjoon explained. "And girls have um... it's called a vagina."

Your face was red and you bit your lip, feeling embarrassed but before they could go into detail about anything you held a hand up. "This might be a surprise, I actually know how all that works. We already covered that chapter in science. Not to mention, (Y/Best/Friend/N)'s mom gave me and her the talk, too. I'm good."

"Oh thank you," Jin sighed.

"And you're just now telling me? I'm in the seventh grade and I've already started my period."

"Hey," Namjoon scolded. "We didn't need to hear that."

"You're the one trying to give your little sister sex-ed," you quipped. "But thanks for the effort, I guess."

---

I hope you liked it~!