Roller Coaster

Requested by KawaiiUnicorn211456. I hope you like it and thanks for requesting!

---

"The smell of all this fried food makes me want to hurl," Jimin chided, leaning up against a light pole.

"All these unsupervised children makes me want to strangle a few parents," Yoongi growled, having just swam his way through a crowd of ten year olds who wouldn't get out of the way.

The Kim family decided that it would be fun to pack up and head over to the amusement park that every kid spent all their summers at. It had actually be a family tradition to go to one every summer. Sadly that was before you were born, so you never had that experience.

"Don't feel bad," Jungkook grinned. "I don't remember the trips at all since I was a baby."

And of course, the talk among you eight was surrounding the center of the park – the biggest roller coaster there.

"I am not going on it," Hoseok spat. "Those things are of the devil."

"They're not so bad," Namjoon said.

"You could die on it!" Hoseok argued.

"You could die from a lot of things," Yoongi stated, looking at his younger brother.

"I actually kind of want to go on it," you piped up, your voice timid. You had heard people from school talking about the adrenaline rush it gave them. You hadn't ever gone to this amusement park so you never had the chance to see what the hype was about. But now you were here, and you couldn't wait to get strapped into the ride. And tomorrow morning you would be leaving, so you were very antsy about this roller coaster.

"I would ride it with you," Jungkook said, "but I already promised I'd walk with Jimin to see the fireworks later."

Jimin nodded. "Jin and Namjoon are going with us."

"I heard the display is pretty," Namjoon added, looking at you.

Jin looked at the one brother that hadn't spoken so far. "What about you, Tae? You want to take (Y/N)?"

Taehyung shrugged. "I don't mind. You know I'll take her anywhere."

"Yes!" you cheered.

"And Hoseok can join you guys to make sure nothing drastic happens," Jin instructed.

"Yeah, I guess," Hoseok muttered, rolling his eyes.

***

It was night now and seconds after your roller coaster ride ended. You thought you were going to enjoy it and be ecstatic over the hype it gave you. You saw yourself talking to your brothers and bout it and how happy you were that you rode it. But, unfortunately, you hated it.

As soon as you stepped out with the help your brother, you fell into him with shaky legs. Taehyung chuckled and helped you back to the entrance of the ride and you two found Hoseok sitting on a bench watching a baby.

"Where did you find the baby?" Taehyung asked, gesturing the stroller.

Hoseok pointed to the bathroom. "Her dad asked me to watch it while he went to the bathroom. How was the ride?"

"Fine," Taehyung answered. "I think this heat is making me delusional. I barely remember it."

"How about you, dongsaeng?" Hoseok asked, looking at you clinging onto Taehyung's arm.

"I hated every second," you quipped. Your organs felt like they had been flipped over and you felt sick all over. Physical and mental exhaustion were wearing you out and that frightening ride didn't help.

"I told you," Hoseok smirked.

"Hey, (Y/N), you want to see if ice cream will cheer you up?" Taehyung questioned, hugging you close to him.

You nodded. "Can you carry me?"

Your brother smiled in the dim lighting of the park. The screams of teens on other rides filled your ears and the music playing on the speakers around the park made the mood just right. "You know I will."

---

Question of the day from swegmochi:

"...WHY R U SO ADORABLE?"

A: Am I? I never really thought I was. If I am, I don't know how :/