Prologue: The Boundary

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE REST ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS.
WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them will be very one-sided)

A/N - Maybe I should make a special note: All of the chapters are connected and is in order. Just in case you think the chapters are separate, but they're not. There are all connected and it's in order, just in case you need to know.

(Video made by Im Hendrik)
Inside the Master unit

A completely quiet, purely white background with a massive steel-made door with glowing azure-blue lines on it.

Suddenly, a blue portal with shiny sparkles appears and a beautiful young woman with pale blonde hair, light blue eyes, fair skin and a blue dress.

The light disappears as the woman came out of it and she looks at the massive door

The light disappears as the woman came out of it and she looks at the massive door. She took a deep breath and knocks on the door, where it opens a little, revealing a handsome man with dark blonde, spiky hair, blue eyes with white pupils and pale skin. The man walks out of the door, revealing his entire body.

He has a lean and tall body shape. He wears a vibrant azure blue sleeved jacket with two long thin tails hanging from the back and a grey shirt underneath. He wears a pair of black gloves with a crystal-blue shell on the backs of the hands. He also wears a black hakama and steel-toed dark blue boots. Suddenly, he magically makes a massive sword out of nowhere and points it with his left hand at Rosalina's neck, making her eyes widen a bit and a gasp as well.
"Who the hell are you and what do you want?" The man asked in a very hostile manner.
"..." The woman took a deep breath, putting on a brave face and responded; "My name is Rosalina, mother of the lumas and I am here to ask your help."
"And that help is...?" He asked as he magically makes his sword disappear and crosses his arms as he listens to the lady in blue.