Chapter 5 part 8/13 - HUH?! (RB)

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

If you guys are enjoying this book, let me know in the comment section and have fun during a peaceful conversation, my fellow ninjas and kunoichis!

(Meanwhile with Sol)

Sin and Ky are standing in front of a bookstore while Johnny is flirting with women successfully and May is getting really annoyed, making Sol smirk at the situation.
"Hey dad, do you think mum would like this book?" Sin asked as he shows a book named 'History of Pokemon'.
"Well, knowing her, I'm sure she already has that book," Ky told him, which greatly disappointed him.
"Oh...oh! How about this?!" Sin suggested as he takes out a different book calls 'The knight and his princess'.
"Mmmm...I don't think she had that book yet and she enjoys romance books, so yes." Ky accepted his suggestion, which makes him smile and hops a bit like an excited child. Suddenly, Ky heard his phone ringing and picks it up, "Hello Luigi, is something the matter?...What?!...Okay, we'll be there, thank you for calling."
"Mmm...what's the matter, boyscout?" Sol asked the blonde-haired king.
"Something bad happened to Sabrina, we have to go!" Ky told him.

Johnny runs to the group while his clothes are slightly torn up with the help of May.
"Wait-wait!" Johnny told out, "What happens here, exactly? What did I miss?"
"Sabrina's in trouble!" Ky repeated himself, then he turns to his son, "We can buy the book later, now we need to go, okay?"
"...Okay." Sin replied in a sad tone as he puts away the book.
"Let's get going everyone."
"Wait for a second, do we even know where we're going?" Sol asked.
"Luigi said they're near to the bubblegum café, now let's go!"

The group runs to the left as they went out to help out the other team.

(Meanwhile with Kokonoe's group)

"Wow, you guys been to a lot of adventures," Lambda complimented the intergalactic duo.
"Yeah, I wonder if I have any adventures like that before I lost my memories," Beta complimented and wondered as well.
"Do not worry, Miss Beta," Clank told her politely with a soft smile, "I'm sure we find a way to get your memories back."
"... I hope so," Beta responded, "Thank you for saying that."
"Umm...no problem," Clank said in a shy tone, making Ratchet raise an eyebrow.
"I wonder if I have anybody to care for or even a group of people I can call family?" Beta wondered.
"I'm sure you'll find them someday," Lambda said with a soft smile.
"Thank you, Lambda." Beta thanked her.
"WHAT?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?"

The group flinches behind them and saw Kokonoe talks through her cell phone angrily while poor Tager and E.Gadd is forced to listen due him carrying both Kokonoe and E.Gadd on his shoulders.
"Fine, I'll call Starlow and get there!" Kokonoe responded before closing her phone and turn his group, "Welp, looks like we have to save that stupid daughter of their today. Like mother, like daughter they say, come on assholes, we got a princess to save."

And the group went to the right to up.

(Meanwhile with the Phantom thieves)

"Wow, it's incredible how advanced the technology this world has!" Makoto pointed out to her.
"Well, it just shows how complicating our world can be," Starlow said jokingly with a smirk.
"Yeah, even I couldn't keep up or even understand," Ryuji complained.
"Seriously Ryuji!?" Ann asked, "Then again, I wasn't able to understand some of it either."
"Are you kid-wait a sec, I suddenly got a call." Starlow gets interrupted by her earpiece as the orange screenshot, showing Kokonoe's face appears, "Huh? What do you want, Kokonoe?"
"We got trouble and involve with one word." Kokonoe told her, "Sabrina. Now get to Bubblegum café and fast! Kokonoe, out!"
"Welp, she's gone," Starlow said sarcastically, "We need to go a café now!"
"Huh? What happens there?" Akira asked curiously.
"All I know Sabrina is in trouble, that's all."
"In that case, everyone moves out!" Akira commanded his team, who all agree and follow his lead.

(Meanwhile with Bang's group)

"So you love music?" Bang asked Hannah, who nodded.
"Yeah, music have always been my passion," She answered, "Which is why I travel the world with my trusty guitar."
"And do your parents know about this?" Litchi asked with concern.
"...my parents are dead and I was forced to live with my family friend's place," Hannah explained, "Once I become eighteen, they let me leave since they know I'm old enough to make my decisions, so here I am."
"I see...I'm really sorry about that." Litchi apologised.
"Umm...you don't need to apologise, Litchi!" Bang said with a blush, "We didn't know that and you only ask for concern anyway."
"He's right," Hannah agreed with him, "You only ask out of curiosity, that's very humane, so don't worry too much about. Besides, I wasn't exactly good terms with my biological parents, so it's no big deal to me."
"..." Litchi and Bang stayed silent and wondering what kind of past did Hannah have.

Bang's phone starts ringing and he picks it up, where his eyes widen and asked; "Right away, Ragna!" Bang puts his phone away. "We need to save Princess Sabrina. Now!"
"Wait a minute! What do you mean?" Litchi asked in shock.

Bang runs off with Litchi following him. Luna notices this and grabs Tao by the tail and runs off, making her scream in pain.
"Hey! Wait for us!" Amy and Carl called out as they follow the group.

Hannah sighed and went to the opposite direction, not wanting to get involved with the situation.
("So he's gone now...") Hannah sighs of relief, ("I can do my own business now. So I don't really need him anymore for now.")

A/N - I hope you guys are enjoying this and if so, leave a comment, my ninja clan. I see you guys next Monday. Kuno out!