Chapter 5 part 10/13 - The goddess of light (RB)

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

If you guys are enjoying this book, let me know in the comment section and have fun during a peaceful conversation, my fellow ninjas and kunoichis!

(In Palutena's palace)

The group fall to the ground and sees the room they're in. The room is very old-fashion compare to the city they were in, but it's still beautiful to see as the floor is cornflower blue, white pillars and a galaxy-colored roof.
"Where...where the hell are we?" Ragna asked rudely.
"Welcome to my palace, everyone." A friendly feminine voice greeted them, which everyone turns to and saw a young woman Peach, Mario, Luigi, and Sonic knew too well.
"Palutena!" Peach, Mario, Luigi, and Sonic called out at the same time.
"Hi, Lady Palutena!" Pit cheered cheerfully and formally while Pittoo scoffed rudely.
"Oh! Hey guys!" Palutena greeted them in a strangely casual tone.

Palutena is a beautiful and tall twenty-two-years-old looking woman with very long green hair that reaches to her lower legs, green eyes and pale skin. She wears a white dress with many gold ornaments while wielding a golden staff and a blue mirror shield.
"Oh my Arceus, it's been so long!" Peach cheered.
"Yes it has been, Peach," Palutena responded, "Now what's the problem here?"
"It's my daughter," Peach answered her question, "Something weird happen and she's unconscious because of that."
"I see, in that case, leave it to me." Palutena told them as she walks up to Zack, who is carrying Sabrina, "Can you gently put her down on the ground?"
"Umm...sure," Zack said with a bit of a blush as he puts her down.
"Good, now I'll heal her up with my healing powers."

Palutena kneels down and puts both of her hands on her stomach, which her hands start glowing white and Sabrina's body glows white. She is slowly opening up her eyes and the glow stops, which Palutena puts away her hands, stands up and smiles.
"And...done," Palutena said cheerfully.
"Oww...what happen?" Sabrina asked in a tired tone.
"You were unconscious after you were taken in hostage," Pittoo told her as he offers his hand.
"...Dark Pit, is that you?" Sabrina asked the dark angel.
"Wait a minute, you know her?!" Pit asked in pure shock, which Dark Pit glared at him, "Okay, I'll shut up."

"Hey there baby," Johnny tries to flirt with Palutena, "You lookin quite fine today, you know that?"
"Ahhh...." Palutena has no idea how to respond to his flirting at all.
"I really mean it, my beauty," Johnny continued to flirt, "How about you and I-"
"Stay away from lady Palutena you jerk!" Pit told him off as he kicks him in the hip and sent him to fly to the wall, "And don't flirt with lady Palutena ever again, you pervert!"
"Pit calm down!" Palutena told him off as she gently hits him on the head with her staff despite being much shorter than her servant, "You do not hit humans, do you understand?!"
"Ow-I'm sorry-ow-Lady Palutena!" Pit apologized to her, which is enough to make her stop.
"You could have told him off in a more polite manner." She suggested to him in a commanding tone.
"Yeah, but perverts like him wouldn't listen to that." Pit argued back.
"HEY! I take offense to that!" Johnny called out as he gets up with the help of May.
"Are you okay, captain?" She asked her captain, who nodded as he manages to get up.
"I'm okay now May, thanks."
"Good and you're welcome," May sighed of relief, then she walks up to Palutena and whispers, "And you better stay away from my Johnny or else you get an anchor to your face!"
"Ahh..." Palutena didn't say anything and have no idea how to react except, "...O...kay..."

"Umm...excuse me, but can I ask a favor?" Ky asked the goddess of light.
"Sure, ask away."
"Well...can you keep it a secret from the public?" Ky asked her, "Don't worry, everyone in this room already knows about it."
"Why I understand King Ky of Illyria," Palutena understood, "Now, what is it?"
"Well...you know the Gears, right?"
"...Where is this going?" Palutena asked with a cold tone, clearly showing her disdain for Gears just like Baiken and the media as a whole.
"Well...I have someone outside of the city and I don't want to leave her there, so could you teleport her here?"
"What's her name?"
"Her name is...Dizzy." Ky answered, making her gasps.
"Dizzy, as in, the last commander-type Gear with the largest bounty in the world?!" Palutena asked in shock, which most reacts negatively to that information.
"Wait a minute, what on earth do you mean?!" Akira asked in a panic, completely losing his cool a bit.
"Are you insane?!" Dark Pit protested against the idea, "Letting a gear, especially one like Dizzy, which is suicidal and stupid! Only a complete fool would accept them as equal!"
"I don't like saying bad things about others, but bro's right," Pit agreed with his brother, "Gears are a massive threat to mankind, so letting her live is a terrible idea."