Chapter 3 part 2/10 - The Kishe family...and Sol

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

A/N - Maybe I should make a special note: All of the chapters are connected and is in order. Just in case you think the chapters are separate, but they're not. There are all connected and it's in order, just in case you need to know.

(Meanwhile inside of an office)
The office has a green carpet, white walls, two dark brown comfy couches, a desk with a lot of papers and a chair. There is a young, handsome blonde-haired man, around his mid-twenties, who has his hair tied in a ponytail, blue-green eyes and pale skin. He also wears a white Holy knight uniform with blue outlines and has a buckle that says 'Hope'. The blonde-haired man is doing some paperwork on the desk, which explains why there is a lot of paper.

Then, there are three other people with him; an intimating-looking man who is lazily sleeping carelessly while snoring, a young beautiful woman around blonde-haired man's age tutoring a teenage boy, who is completely confused. The lazy man is much taller, muscular and tanner compared to the other one, with the man has very long dark brown hair and wears a tight, black undershirt with the top half covered by a red, sleeveless jacket along and white jeans. His headband bears the words 'Rock You', while his belt buckle has the word 'FREE', a pair of black, fingerless gloves, red shoes, a drape of red cloth hanging down beneath his buckle and a multitude of belts, including a lone one on his left bicep.

The beautiful young woman has very long blue hair tied in pigtails by yellow ribbons, but the most noticeable ones about her are that she has two large wings; one dark olive green and the other pale blue. She also has a black salamander tail, reddish-brown eyes and wears a buttoned shirt-like panel and feather-like plates.

And finally, the teenage boy who looks strangely a lot like the blonde-haired man, except his hair is much shorter and messier, along with wearing a more casual look, which involves a white jacket with blue and brownish trimming, and a white and blue undershirt connected by a strap. He wears a brown coloured eye patch over his right eye, a golden crucifix necklace around his neck, white gloves on each of his hands, white trousers with two golden loops hanging from each legging, a blue and blackish sash around the waist of his trousers, and brown shoes.

While the blonde-haired man is minding his own business, he heard his phone is ringing, which grabs the woman's and the boy's attention, while the other man is just moving around in complete annoyance as he opens one eye, revealing a reddish-brown colour with silt pupils.
"Hey boy scout, can you turn it down," The man moaned, "I'm trying to fucking sleep."
"My...my apology, Sol." The man panicked a little as he picks up his phone, as he press the green button, the screen appears, showing the guard, "Oh, is there something the matter?"
"King Ky, Queen Peach of the Mushroom kingdom wishes to speak with you, along with some guests."
"I see, let them in and tell them to wait outside of my office." The blonde-haired man named Ky instructed them.
"Understood milord." And thus, the call is hung up.

Ky put his phone to his deck, which made the boy jump out of the couch and runs towards Ky. "Hey, who was that, dad?"
"One of the guards contacted me to tell me the Toadstool family wish to discuss with me," Ky told his son, "Possibly about the destruction of their kingdom, I assume."
"Whoa! Their home got destroyed!" The boy gasp, "I kinda felt sorry for them."
"Well, it's their damn fault for not having better security," Sol remarked, making Ky annoyed.
"SOL!"
"..."
"..." Ky sighs of tiredness, "Look, Sin, Dizzy, it's better for you two to go to the library to hide, for safety reasons."
"Of course honey," Dizzy cooperated with her lover, "Come on Sin, we need to go."
"Alright, mum." Sin rolls with it as him and Dizzy got out of the office by going to the backroom. Ky turns to Sol and says; "Oh, and no rude comments, okay Sol."

Instead of responding, Sol just decides to go back to sleep, making Ky sigh again.

A/N - Yep, you welcome my fellow Guilty Gear fans! More characters other then Elphelt and Ramlethal are joining the party. Hope you enjoy it my ninjas and kunoichis! Kuno out!