Chapter 4 part 4/15 - Ragna's room

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

(Ragna's room)

Ragna looks around the area, which is completely empty, except there's another door on the front and a square-shaped window next to it. Then suddenly, a green screen appears right in front of him, which says 'Beds, walls, floors, Closets and Clothes'.
("So I can design my own room...not gonna lie, but that's pretty cool.")

So, he picks the bed button, where a massive selection appears, so he picks the one with a black blanket with a flame marks on it, which he moved it next to another door. Then, he presses wall button, which he picked the red one and suddenly, the wall changes from white to red. Ragna presses the floor room, which he picks the black colour, then he picks the closet button as he chooses a simple brown one and put it on the right side of the room. Finally, he picks the clothes button, which shows another menu, that reveals the PJs button, formal button, swimsuit button and training button.

He picks training first, where he chooses a black, sleeveless shirt, black trousers, white short socks and red trainers. Then he picks swimsuit button, where he choose an open, long sleeve red-and-black hoodie, orange-and-red swimming trunks with black flames on each side, and red-and-black sandals. Then, in the formal button, he chooses a black tux with a red, dress shirt, black trousers and black dress shoes, and finally, he picks the PJs button, where he picks red, loose tank-top, black shorts and red slippers.

The screen suddenly shows a smiley face that says 'bye-bye' and disappears. Ragna sighs as he walks towards the closet, where he sees all of the clothes he has chosen, so he grabs the training outfit and throws it on the bed, including some underwear. He enters the other door, which reveals a white-coloured bathroom of a shower, toilet, sink and shelf of toothbrushes, hair gels and rinses. Ragna takes off all of his clothes and starts showering.

(Five minutes later)
Ragna got out of the shower, holding a towel over his head to dry out his hair and once he's done, he throws the towel on the floor and puts on his training uniform. He went back to the bathroom and puts on some hair gel to put his hair back to its spiky form again. Ragna looks at himself in the mirror and sighs.
("Even though it's been twenty years since I become prince, I'm still not used to the fancy life,") Ragna shook his head, ("Well, look at the bright side, at least I'm not a wanted criminal around this time...wait a minute, since when am I ever optimistic? Must be my adopted family's fault, well I guess it wouldn't hurt to see the bright side of things once in a while like my master once said.")

Ragna got out of his room and walks through the hallway until he notices the screen changes, as he saw his name, Sabrina, his parents, Luna, Baiken, Zack, his uncle and aunt are in the fourth floor. He reads on the list; Amy, Bang, Carl, Tao, Johnny, Elphelt, Ram and May are the third floor, all of the Phantom thieves members, Clank, Ratchet, Kokonoe, Tager, Lambda, E. Gadd and Beta are on the second floor, Dizzy, Sin, Ky, Litchi and Sol are on the first floor.
"Wait a minute...where's Starlow and Raichu?" He asked himself, and then the elevator opens, revealing Starlow and Raichu themselves. "Well, speak of the devils."
"Hey Ragna," Starlow said to him, "Look, since I don't have any hands on me and Raichu can't take care of himself, I'm planning on staying at Peach's room."
"While I stay in your room, you're okay with that?" Raichu asked.
"Sure, no big deal." Ragna shrugged, "Besides, I'm going to the training room anyways, so make yourself comfortable."
"Wow, thanks, Rags."
"Anyways, we'll be off, bye." Starlow turned to Raichu, "Let's get Mario to open up Ragna's room."
"Okay, bye Ragna." Starlow said as the two walks away and Ragna turns to them and says; "Bye you two."

A/N - Well, I hope you enjoy it my fellow ninjas and kunoichis! Kuno out!