Chapter 5 part 2/13 - Caught (A2)

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

A/N - As I mention before, we have three protagonists with different locations as a way to expand the universe and introduce more characters, so I will be put signatures; RB for Ragna the Bloodedge, A2 for...well A2, and KO for Kokichi Ouma. Hope you enjoy.

The duo walks through the desert with Cream starts to sweat through the heat and beginning to limp a bit while Cheese is starting to fall to the ground and A2...is perfectly fine.
"Mrs...Mrs. A2, how...how come you're not...not tired?" Cream asked heavily as she is slowly becoming unconscious.
"I'm an android, I can't get tired," A2 responded to the little rabbit.
"Oh...yeah...those lines...I...didn't..." And then, Cream fell unconscious onto the ground, along with Cheese.
"Cream! Cheese!" A2 freaks out as she turns around and kneels down as she checks on Cream's heart as well as Cheese's, and then she sighed with relief, "Thank god, they're okay."

A2 puts Cheese to lie on Cream's chest and picks up her in a bridal style. She continues to walk straight as she saw something, which she runs towards it and once she gets up to it, she saw a train track.
"Is that...a train track...?" A2 asked herself, ("If I remember correctly, those help balances out a transportation device called a train, at least, that's what the human documents said back I'm from.")

Then she looks to her right and saw a train coming up, which make her gasp in shock as the train runs past her, which she starts to run very quickly while still holding Cream and Cheese carefully in her arms. She saw a red carriage with an open door, which she takes that opportunity and jump into the carriage.
"Finally...I'm out of that fucking desert..." A2 sighed of relief as she saw a bunch of boxes and packages inside of the carriage, "I guess this is for the passengers' belongings..." ("Better to avoid touching anything to avoid getting caught.")
"Mmmm..." Cream groaned as she slowly opens her eyes and saw A2 looking around, then looks down on her, "Oh...good morning, Miss A2..."
"...It's the afternoon..." A2 corrected her.
"Oopsie..."
"Can you walk?"
"I think so." Cream responded, which A2 gently put her on the ground and Cream grab hold of Cheese, who is opening his eyes as well. Cream gets up while carrying Cheese in her arms.
"It's better we stay hidden..."
"Who's there?!"
"Shit!" A2 turns around and saw a little man with a white mushroom head with green sports and wearing a butler outfit while holding a teaser.

"Wait, mister!" Cream called out, "Look, we have nowhere to go and we were stranded in that desert, so please don't kick us out! I promise we'll wouldn't do to the other passengers!"
"..." The mushroom person stayed silent, until he remembers something, "Wait a minute, aren't you Cream the rabbit, one of Sonic the hedgehog's friends?"
"Why yes, I am."
"Oh yeah!" The mushroom smiles warmly as he puts away the teaser in his pocket, "I always seen you as the participant for the Mario vs. Sonic Olympic in Rio, so okay, I'll let you guys in."
"Aww...thank you, sir." Cream thanked him.
"Wait a fucking minute, you're famous!" A2 asked Cream after she shakes her head in shock.
"Yep, I used to work as a judge until the Rio event, where the government decides to allow me entered it once I show them my skills."
"So...you know this world well, huh?" A2 asked.
"Yeah-wait, are you from a different world, Mrs A2?!" Cream asked in shock.
"...Most likely, yeah." A2 simply responds.
"...Okay, that makes sense," Cream responded and turned to Toad, "So, can you allow us to stay here, please Mr Toad?"
"Why, of course, Cream!" The Toad replied happily, then put a serious expression, "However, I must ask you to throw away your sword to prevent the passengers from panicking or else I have to kick you out, do you understand?"
"...Fine..." ("I can just a new one later anyway...I hope...") A2 rolled her eyes as she grabs hold of her sword and leaves it on the ground.
"Wise decision," Toad similes and compliment her, "its good idea to hide it somewhere so that the others don't find it until we get to the station, where they will throw it away for safety reasons, okay?"
"Whatever." A2 responded, ("I guess I make the right choice to let her live and not let her die.")
"Now, come with me," Toad said, "Oh, all of the rooms are full, so I have to pair up with someone who didn't get a roommate yet, now follow me."

A2, Cream and Cheese look at each other and nod, as the group gets out of the belonging carriage and walks through a hallway of passengers who were eating their lunch.

A/N - Yep, it's a Mario Vs Sonic Olympic reference right there! I hope you guys are enjoying the story if so, leave any comments and have a nice day, my ninja clan. Kuno out!