Chapter 5 part 13/13 - A quiet promise (A2)

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

If you guys are enjoying this book, let me know in the comment section and have fun during a peaceful conversation, my fellow ninjas and kunoichis!

A2 entered the room with foods in her hands as she sees Cream talking with Millia cheerfully.
"What the hell are you guys talking?" A2 asked rudely, catching the two girls' attention.
"Good afternoon, A2," Millia greeted her formally.
"Hello Miss A2!" Cream greeted her as well in a much more formal and polite way, "We were talking about her job and in exchange, I talk about my friends."
"Her job?" A2 asked curiously as she puts the foods on the desk, "Anyways, I got some snacks for you two since I heard humans needed good foods in order to continue living while I wasn't sure what kind of foods you would eat, Cream, so I took a wild guess."
"Aww, thank you Miss A2." Cream politely thanked her as she gets up from sitting on the bed and runs up the desk, where she grabs a bar of chocolate and eats it with a happy expression.
"Mmm...yummy..." Cream complimented with a happy expression.
"So...what about your job?" A2 asked in a straightforward manner.
"Well, you know how I work as a member of a police force, correct?" Millia reminded her, who nodded, "Well, my job involved hunting down S-class criminals or below thanks to my fighting skills."
"S-class criminals?" A2 asked in curiosity.
"Yes," Scarlet confirmed with a poker face, "C-class criminals are petty ones like thieves and shoplifters while S-class criminals are terrorists, serial killers and other very dangerous criminals."
"...Whatever..." A2 said with her eyes roll over, ("Who would have thought humans have a system like that, then again, I guess that's a good thing to be aware of those things.")
"Can I ask a question?"
"Sure, ask away."
"Well, what are you exactly?" Millia asked curiously.
"...I'm an android and everything else is none of your business!" A2 told her off, making Millia rolled her eyes and cross her arms.
"Well, that's not very nice," Scarlet pointed out to A2's rudeness, "In all seriousness, I was curious because I wasn't sure if you were a robot, android or a cyborg of some kind, glad I was sorta right."
"You said you're not from here, right?" Cream remembered, which A2 nods, "So, what is it like?"
"...It's a complete wasteland," A2 vaguely responds, "That's all I could say in a nutshell."
"Oh...like a desert?"
"Okay, not THAT deserted, but close."
"Well, I better eat something before sleeping or else I'll starve during the time I'll sleep," Millia said as she gets up from the bed and starts eating along with Cream. "Oh, thank you for the food, A2."
"...No problem." A2 said as the two finishes eating. ("Thank god that those foods are for free.")

Cream yawned and walks up to the bed in a tired manner as she falls flat onto the bed.
"Goodnight..." And then, she starts snoring, making the older women sweatdrop.
"So...you want the bed or...?" Millia asked until she got interrupted by A2.
"Nah, you can have it," A2 told her, "I'm used to sleeping on the floor, so I'll be fine."
"If you say so."

Millia walks up and puts Cream properly to bed as she gives her a blanket over her body. Scarlet climbs up to the top bed and turns to A2.
"Night." Millia smiled before falling asleep once she covers her body with a blanket.
"...Night..."

A2 sits down and have her back against the wall. She looks up to the sky with a sad expression.
("Sorry I'm still alive, guys,") A2 says, ("But don't worry, I'll be sure I'll meet you guys up soon enough I see 9S and 2B is okay...if they're alive, that is.")

Then, A2 closes her eyes and lay down on the floor peacefully

A/N – Ta da! Done! Chapter 5 is complete! Wow, that took a lot quicker than I expected, then again, I am much more motivated on this now than ever.

Next chapter will be a bit special; I wouldn't call it a 'filler', just a chapter where I get to add more depth to the characters such as show off more of their backstories if given the opportunity while A2's story will continue on in the story.

Since we finish A2's story, we will start with her story as you guys are seeing a pattern here; depending on which protagonist's story ended on a chapter, that said character's story will begin in the next chapter, as you get the idea now. So I hope you enjoy this chapter, bye my fellow ninjas and kunoichis! Kuno out!

Amy Rose, Sonic, Tails, Eggman and Knuckles belong to Sega

Ragna, Bang, Luna, Carl, Taokaka, Relius, Elphelt, Ramlethal, Kokonoe, Lambda, Tager, Ky, Sol, Dizzy and Sin belongs to Arc system works.

Zack Fair and A2 belongs to Square Enix

Kokichi Ouma belongs to Spike Chunsoft.

Ratchet, Dr Nefarious and Clank belongs to Insomniac games

E. Gadd, Peach, Mario, Starlow, The Koopa siblings, Bowser, Palutena, Daisy, Raichu, Pit, Dark Pit, Palutena and Luigi belongs to Nintendo.

Phantom thieves belong to Atlus

Sabrina Toadstool belongs to me