Chapter 4 part 10/15 - The prince of Dreamland

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

(Meanwhile in Bowser's castle)

Underneath this black, terrifying-looking castle is a laboratory, where it is filled with multiple technologies and that the light you see is two people; hooded figure and a Koopa.

The hooded figure is none other than Nightmare, while the other one is a very tall and skinny adult-Koopa with yellow and tan skin complexion, green grass-like hair, large oval blue eyes with eccentric white swirls in his eyes and thick glasses. He wears a white lab and black lab gloves.
"Yo, Iggy-brat, how's the sword?" Nightmare asked rudely.
"It's finished!" The Koopa named Iggy told him energetically as he shows a silver bladed katana with green holder, making Nightmare grin underneath his hoodie.
"Did you install the frozen crystal I gave you?"
"Naturally," Iggy smirked, "After all, I wouldn't be a genius with technology, would I?"
"Well, you're useful, I'll give you that, you grass-assed brat." Nightmare said as he about to grab the katana, until Iggy suddenly screamed, "HEY! WHAT THE FUCK!?"
"Do not touch the Yukianesa!" Iggy told him off as he grabs a dark blue scabbard, put it on the metal table and swiftly put the katana into the scabbard. "There it goes, this should prevent the side-effects."
"Good," Nightmare smiled, "But what are the effects exactly?"
"Well, it would the user to grows an obsession with the person they love the most to the point they will kill everyone, including their own family if they dare get in the way." Iggy said with a smirk, "And strengthen their hatred for someone even if it's just a mild dislike."

Then, Nightmare starts laughing maniacally, along with Iggy, until they heard the door knocking.
"Oi! My father asked me to meet with you!" A masculine voice called out impatiently, "If you do not let me in five seconds, I will leave!"
"Grrr..." Nightmare growled, and shouts, "FINE! GET IN HERE!"

Then, the doors open and a man came in. He is very handsome, young man with his pale complexion, sharp green eyes and dark-blonde stylish hair. He wears a blue royal cape, dark blue long-sleeved shirt, white gloves, black trousers, black belt, blue boots and blue bottom-cape wrap around his waist.

"What do you wish to discuss with me?" The man asked him

"Well, more like a very special item, Jinny-boy," Nightmare told him, "See it as a gift of our alliance, that's all. You! Give him the katana!"
"Okay-dookie!" Iggy cheered as he gave the scabbard to the man, which he takes it.
"Hmm...first, do not call me 'Jinny-boy', it's Prince Jin, prince of Dreamland," Jin told him off, "Also, what is this katana you speak of?"
"It's called the Yukianesa," Nightmare told him, "its ability is to act as a convenient power-up with your already advanced-level ice blood and amazing swordsmanship."
"...Oh really?" The man named Jin asked in an impressed tone, "Well, if you're saying it's true, then I should accept this interesting gift."
"Oh, and more thing!" Iggy called out, "It also has some na-"

Nightmare quickly covered Iggy's mouth with his hand and said, "Ignore this turtle-fucker, he is clearly too stupid to make sense."
"...Well, Bowser did warn me he is quite unstable..." Jin remembered in a quiet tone and looks at the scabbard with the katana in it, "Are you sure this is safe?"
"Yep, totally!" Nightmare lied to him, "But don't use it until a certain mission comes up."
"And that mission is?" Jin asks.
"Well, I'll tell you about it when the time comes," Nightmare teased him, "And once that time comes, do not unsheathe it until you meet up with a certain white-haired bounty hunter named Ragna."
"Ragna..." Jin muttered, "Fine, I'll use it as a trump card then, is that what you are asking me?"
"Yep," Nightmare smirked, "also, don't use your ice magic, use it as a trump card for the Ragna guy."
"Well, you are a tactician," Jin said, "So, I should consider your words, Nightmare."
"Good," Nightmare said, "Now get the fuck outta here!"
"You should reconsider your tone with me!" Jin told him off, but he shrugs it off.
"Bah! As if I'm gonna listen to a pretty, little royal pain in the ass!" Nightmare insulted him in his face.
"...Very well..." Jin says, ("Annoying pest, he should know how to treat a royalty, but I'll leave him be...for now.")

Jin, then, went out of the lab, making Nightmare to let go of Iggy, making him annoyed and he responds with a malicious grin.

A/N - Yep, Jin is Dedede's son in this universe, but it's pretty obvious he's adopted by him, and it's pretty damn obvious Nightmare is trying to manipulate Jin, but in what way through and how will it affect him? Welp, we'll see it later hopefully. I hope you enjoying it my fellow ninjas and kunoichis! Kuno out!